• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia vs YES Marquee

GASAHU79

TF Buzz
With Marquee new kid on the block and in some categories returns are better than Infinia and Magnus story being over. It deserves a thread . Any experts on this and is it suggested to have Marquee if already have Infinia.?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Good .. domestic ✅
International ???
I’m comparatively more confident on international and I assume it would work

They don’t have minimum spend criteria anyway for other cards as well (for international access) and I hope international access is already working as expected with lower variant yes bank cards

So it should work with marquee!!!

drsel

TF Legend

They don’t have minimum spend criteria anyway for other cards as well (for international access) and I hope international access is already working as expected with lower variant yes bank cards

On another thread,
Free international Lounge access with Yes First Business card is confirmed without any spend requirement

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

On another thread,
Free international Lounge access with Yes First Business card is confirmed without any spend requirement
Can’t keep up with the good news pouring in…

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
On another thread,
Great news
Is it possible to ask him/her whether it is based on Loungekey or not. I guess previously yes bank used to issue priority pass for the card holders but now they are associated with Loungekey

And if it is Loungekey (direct swipe through credit card), was he able to register the same in Loungekey portal? Cause registration part is not working for marquee card!!!

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Great news
Is it possible to ask him/her whether it is based on Loungekey or not. I guess previously yes bank used to issue priority pass for the card holders but now they are associated with Loungekey

And if it is Loungekey (direct swipe through credit card), was he able to register the same in Loungekey portal? Cause registration part is not working for marquee card!!!
i too have the same question, earlier i could register my yes bank first business cc on priority pass app and could see qr code to access the lounge but now the qr code has disappeared. so i guess they have discontinued their partnership with priority pass but want to confirm the same.

drsel

TF Legend
i too have the same question, earlier i could register my yes bank first business cc on priority pass app and could see qr code to access the lounge but now the qr code has disappeared. so i guess they have discontinued their partnership with priority pass but want to confirm the same.
Directly swipe your Yes Bank first business card at the international lounge.
US$ 1 will be charged and returned later.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV