• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Reserve!! King is back?

nomad47

TF Buzz
My take (purely speculation)
HDFC might be thinking they have made a mistake distributing Infinia LTF during Covid. So, they will slowly devalue Infinia while giving existing Infinia holder option to move to Infinia Reserve which will be paid for everyone.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
they have devalued infinia
ba,ethiad,accor,united all have 2:1 transfer ratio
True, airmiles redemption options are devalued completely. Vistara and Krisflyer is there, but not that good. Only good option is revenue flight redemptions, but that 70-30 rule is a hassle.

Their only USP against Magnus Burgundy is based points on utility MCC spends and Instant Vouchers 5x points. I hope these continue for at least 7-8 months more, when my card anniversary is due.

Amrish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Wasn't the 1+1 ITC buffet on infinia once every month without any restrictions. This infinia reserve has only 5+5.
Does this mean infinia benefit is going to be further reduced or would reserve be placed lower than current infinia

navam

TF Premier
Wasn't the 1+1 ITC buffet on infinia once every month without any restrictions. This infinia reserve has only 5+5.
Does this mean infinia benefit is going to be further reduced or would reserve be placed lower than current infinia
The way I'm reading reserve offer is you can take upto 10 people now whereas with infinia it was for 2 people max.
Sounds like it allows for 1+1,2+2,3+3,4+4 and 5+5 combos.... Could be wrong since no other details is there.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
The way I'm reading reserve offer is you can take upto 10 people now whereas with infinia it was for 2 people max.
Sounds like it allows for 1+1,2+2,3+3,4+4 and 5+5 combos.... Could be wrong since no other details is there.
I also read like that. But after his comment, did some googling, and it seems he is right.

Clearly says max one buffet per month and upto 5 in total. Or, maybe they haven't edited the terms properly yet.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't think this card is officially launched yet... only rumours and leaks.... Upgrade offer in internet banking will only come post official launch