• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Club Marriott

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is the Club Marriot membership valid even after 1year of the Infinia card holding?(I meant is it yearly renewed)

I understand that 1st year of the Infinia card we get the discounted voucher but I am talking about the Club Marriot membership

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is the Club Marriot membership valid even after 1year of the Infinia card holding?(I meant is it yearly renewed)

I understand that 1st year of the Infinia card we get the discounted voucher but I am talking about the Club Marriot membership
All welcome benefits of DCB renewed if you either spend 8L in previous year or pay the DCB annual fees.

rohitnsync

TF Select
I have not yet received the email/sms link for the Marriott membership. Do we activate the membership using such a link? If yes, can we activate the Marriott membership (of 1 year) whenever before 12 months of card issuance?

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have not yet received the email/sms link for the Marriott membership. Do we activate the membership using such a link? If yes, can we activate the Marriott membership (of 1 year) whenever before 12 months of card issuance?
Did you get the answer for your question? What is the answer?