• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners Black

I am getting HDFC Diners Privilege as a second card from HDFC Bank. I already hold millennia. My future goal is to get Diners Black. Should i go with Diners Privilege? Or can i get Diners Black from card to card method as my second credit card? I have 2-3 years old Icici Amazon Pay credit card with 5 lac limit.

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am getting HDFC Diners Privilege as a second card from HDFC Bank. I already hold millennia. My future goal is to get Diners Black. Should i go with Diners Privilege? Or can i get Diners Black from card to card method as my second credit card? I have 2-3 years old Icici Amazon Pay credit card with 5 lac limit.
How you are getting Second core card ? Is it pre approved ?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Answer : C2C will suffice and you're requested to use any other bank than ICICI.

Request : You're requested to use the previously created threads and please unnecessarily create new threads. @TechnoFino please delete this hread.
If possible mentioned that earlier thread so I can merged them. N if possible tag a active mod/ report duplicate thread by providing earlier thread.

insight

TF Ace
What did you end up doing?