• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Debit card gift voucher

anbarsn

TF Buzz
I received a coupon mail from HDFC for debit card.
IMG_9396.jpg
When I click to redeem, it takes me to corpkonnex.com
Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 15.03.03.png
Upon selecting one of the above vouchers, it asks for some unique code which I never received.
Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 15.03.13.png
Someone please assist what this is and how to get this unique code? The page never moves forward without the code.

Remarks:
My hdfc account is newly opened in August 2022, Savings max variant and I'm using Milennica debit card.

Last edited:

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you hav me redeemed the voucher, you will receive a whatsapp from the website corpkonnex. It might take time as for me they took more than a week. However, they mentioned while redeeming that I will receive the coupon within two days.

anbarsn

TF Buzz
If you hav me redeemed the voucher, you will receive a whatsapp from the website corpkonnex. It might take time as for me they took more than a week. However, they mentioned while redeeming that I will receive the coupon within two days.
Where did you get your unique code to redeem?

I got the same mail but didn't received the code which is required to process the gv.It should have been there in the mail, but this time, there seems to be some mistake from bank's end.

repertoire

TF Select
Got a new email, with the code this time. Was able to enter it, and they are promising delivery of the voucher in 3 days.

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Citi used to send it both the mails (voucher +voucher code) immediately. Not sure about HDFC Bank, but best to wait till week and then call Customer Care.