• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc credit card upgrade related queries..

kesav30

TF Neo
I have business MoneyBack card with 3,00,000 limit I want to upgrade to business regalia without income proof ans I am in preferred family banking too, is it possible to upgrade if yes how?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have business MoneyBack card with 3,00,000 limit I want to upgrade to business regalia without income proof ans I am in preferred family banking too, is it possible to upgrade if yes how?
As you are in preferred banking I would suggest you to request your RM for the escalation of your upgrade request.
According to me that's the easiest method, or
If this doesn't work you can try mailing the nodal officer.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
if we want this card must should we have to be employee(any company)
for self employee or business persons hdfc wont provide this card

This doesn't sound right but I just want to say that I've it for LTF, I'm self employed/businessman/working professional or w/e is the trending term.

Funny thing is HDFC just gave it to me, didn't even do home/office/business verification. After initial call they did not even bother to call me second time to see if I was really me. lmao

I think this is very subjective matter. In case of pre-approved you get it irrespective of what you are doing.

nishadthakur

TF Select
HDFC has very hit and miss criteria while issuing credit card.
Unless you specifically ask them they won't give you upgrade, and that too you have to send physical upgrade request for the same.
They don't entertain soft copies via email

Souvik

TF Premier
That's what I suggested (someone here)
That they should send limit increase and upgrade form hard copy directly to Chennai office

That's what @TechnoFino himself did and I suggest others to do same

I was thinking of same but thought of waiting until HDFC gives first upgrade and limit increase and then I'll send

Usually banks gives these every 1-2 quarters
Recently I checked with my HDFC RM in Bangalore, he told me that the credit card upgrade portal is not open now, once it is open he will bet back to me.

Not that I totally trust/decline his logic but I perhaps need a better RM, anyone knows how to change HDFC RM ? Would a change in branch change the RM at least, don't really have good impression about the nearby HDFC bank branch earlier, it gives me SBI vibes so would be opting for something elsewhere within Kolkata.

Souvik

TF Premier
Why don't you try mailing Chennai branch directly with upgrade form?
Thats perhaps my last resort, also my Regalia is LTF I would not like to end up with an upgrade which has annual fees or waiver of fees only if I meet certain conditions.

But the question remains, do you know how i can change my HDFC RM ? ;) :unsure:

I looped around in Preferred for many years, hoping for a change finally gave in to the Imperia upgrade, still its the same RM.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Thats perhaps my last resort, also my Regalia is LTF I would not like to end up with an upgrade which has annual fees or waiver of fees only if I meet certain conditions.

But the question remains, do you know how i can change my HDFC RM ? ;) :unsure:

I looped around in Preferred for many years, hoping for a change finally gave in to the Imperia upgrade, still its the same RM.
You can't change RM easily, you can try writing to manager and zonal officer but then again that will be equivalent of you launching a complaint against current RM.

I don't think there is good easy way without collateral damage.

Souvik

TF Premier
You can't change RM easily, you can try writing to manager and zonal officer but then again that will be equivalent of you launching a complaint against current RM.

I don't think there is good easy way without collateral damage.
True its difficult to change RM, I would not like to have that unnecessary collateral damage, just for no good reason.

Sravan

TF Buzz
This doesn't sound right but I just want to say that I've it for LTF, I'm self employed/businessman/working professional or w/e is the trending term.

Funny thing is HDFC just gave it to me, didn't even do home/office/business verification. After initial call they did not even bother to call me second time to see if I was really me. lmao

I think this is very subjective matter. In case of pre-approved you get it irrespective of what you are doing.
hdfc bank credit card customer care person millena is only for employees