• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CREDIT CARD SPEND BASED MONTHLY OFFER.

ankit ojha

TF Buzz
Today (26/02/2024) , I got sms from HDFC that if I do 40k spend in 01/02/2024 to 29/02/2024, each, then I will get 200 gv and 400 gv for my rupay biz and business moneyback credit card respectively.
1. why HDFC give that sms at the end of the month? Does everybody got these types of sms at the month end time?
2.does anybody any suggestions or trick to fulfill the offer for business moneyback? ( I aleardy did 20k by purchasing Amazon voucher ; as it’s my everymonth plan)

jk51

TF Premier
Today (26/02/2024) , I got sms from HDFC that if I do 40k spend in 01/02/2024 to 29/02/2024, each, then I will get 200 gv and 400 gv for my rupay biz and business moneyback credit card respectively.
1. why HDFC give that sms at the end of the month? Does everybody got these types of sms at the month end time?
2.does anybody any suggestions or trick to fulfill the offer for business moneyback? ( I aleardy did 20k by purchasing Amazon voucher ; as it’s my everymonth plan)
Well that’s how banks work. If somebody has already spent x amount it’s more likely post seeing that sms he/she shall spent x+balance amount to reach the offer threshold hence more business for them. Even If the card one is holding is highly rewarding (which is not the case here) it is never advisable to spend just for the sake of offer fulfillment. If you are able to fulfil offer conditions through planned spends well and good if not then better to leave it than fulfil it.

With regards to tricks except for voucher purchase can’t think of any other way, as even manufactured spends (not recommended) require card with good reward rate for it to become feasible.