• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc credit card closure and when can I reapply?

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Recently I had closed my hdfc bank credit card. I had thought of negotiating with them, however, they had closed without any offer.

When can I re apply the card? What is the cooling off period in hdfc bank?

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the old limit and what is the new limit.
Also which card you applied after closure
I have 50k moneyback preapproved offer
But i didn't like that, applied c2c
They approved same 50k limit offer closed it and applied again, they again approved same 50k offer

My frd closed 40k moneyback and applied c2c next day only, he's approved 3L regalia

0xfallup

TF Ace
I have 50k moneyback preapproved offer
But i didn't like that, applied c2c
They approved same 50k limit offer closed it and applied again, they again approved same 50k offer

My frd closed 40k moneyback and applied c2c next day only, he's approved 3L regalia
what documents did he provided for getting 3L regalia

deusest

TF Select
Rather than starting a new thread, I thought I’d just ask here. I recently closed my HDFC millennia credit card due to no upgrade offers. I had a limit of 2Lakhs and was in need of regalia due to international travel. However, HDFC was too adamant on upgrading my card therefore I closed my card. I want to know, how long do I have to wait to reapply again.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Rather than starting a new thread, I thought I’d just ask here. I recently closed my HDFC millennia credit card due to no upgrade offers. I had a limit of 2Lakhs and was in need of regalia due to international travel. However, HDFC was too adamant on upgrading my card therefore I closed my card. I want to know, how long do I have to wait to reapply again.
If the card is over 6 months old, you can apply right away after closing it.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait 3 months.