• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Cards disappeared from C8BIL!!!

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Probably the strangest thing I've seen on CIBIL.

There were always a few HDFC Cards mentioned in the account information in my CIBIL report. The current one as ACTIVE and the ones that had been closed/upgraded as INACTIVE but showing the various details like opened on,closed on,last reported on,account number etc.

Yesterday on checking the report, I was shocked to find them all gone! Disappeared! Poof! All of them.
Now basically the oldest card with the most history is missing though the depth of credit still shows 27 years correctly.

Lately I had upgraded to Infinia but there was no affect in CIBIL till yesterday.

Any idea of what could have happened?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Probably the strangest thing I've seen on CIBIL.

There were always a few HDFC Cards mentioned in the account information in my CIBIL report. The current one as ACTIVE and the ones that had been closed/upgraded as INACTIVE but showing the various details like opened on,closed on,last reported on,account number etc.

Yesterday on checking the report, I was shocked to find them all gone! Disappeared! Poof! All of them.
Now basically the oldest card with the most history is missing though the depth of credit still shows 27 years correctly.

Lately I had upgraded to Infinia but there was no affect in CIBIL till yesterday.

Any idea of what could have happened?
Tell the issue to HDFC Bank grievance team