• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC card application showing approved. How to check the variant etc?

realkappo

TF Buzz
So guys my hdfc application no. is showing approved on the portal. Can i get to know the variant and limit before physical delivery?

Backstory- So last month i applied for an hdfc card via my rm. I had recently upgraded to classic so thought that might help with the approval but it didnt. Funny thing is when i enquired with him some weeks later he said no application of mine is showing on his side. Said its some glitch but it was visible for me on the portal. Confused i let it go.
Then just a week ago i get a phone call of a third party agent offering me ltf hdfc on c2c basis. I was hesitant at first as they make bold claims and also we might apply for one variant but some other variant gets alloted. But i decided to gamble anyways and went with millenia. When i checked the portal today its showing approve. Why is hdfc like this ?

prc1990

TF Ace
So guys my hdfc application no. is showing approved on the portal. Can i get to know the variant and limit before physical delivery?

Backstory- So last month i applied for an hdfc card via my rm. I had recently upgraded to classic so thought that might help with the approval but it didnt. Funny thing is when i enquired with him some weeks later he said no application of mine is showing on his side. Said its some glitch but it was visible for me on the portal. Confused i let it go.
Then just a week ago i get a phone call of a third party agent offering me ltf hdfc on c2c basis. I was hesitant at first as they make bold claims and also we might apply for one variant but some other variant gets alloted. But i decided to gamble anyways and went with millenia. When i checked the portal today its showing approve. Why is hdfc like this ?
If you applied for Millennia, you will get Millennia only.

realkappo

TF Buzz
Mail to customer care and ask for the last four digits of your credit card. Then login to HDFC my cards with four digits of your credit card number then you will see everything
Can you please tell me the email id or ivr no. to contact them. I tried creditcardservices.cards@hdfcbank but gmail says invalid id and all ivr numbers are bots.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC is really becoming worse.. was shown eligible for Dinners Privilege and for last week's over phone calls executive telling the same ur application is submitted for Dinners Privilege Card but today got this message

"We would like to update you that basis the information provided and the documents submitted we are offering you a variant of our Credit Card which is other than what you have applied for.

Please be rest assured as we have processed your application towards our MILLENNIA CARD Credit Card."

Why do HDFC do like this??

TF Ace
TF Family
HDFC is really becoming worse.. was shown eligible for Dinners Privilege and for last week's over phone calls executive telling the same ur application is submitted for Dinners Privilege Card but today got this message

"We would like to update you that basis the information provided and the documents submitted we are offering you a variant of our Credit Card which is other than what you have applied for.

Please be rest assured as we have processed your application towards our MILLENNIA CARD Credit Card."

Why do HDFC do like this??
What's wrong with Millenia btw? Isn't it better? 👀 Or it doesn't suit you?