• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank EasyShop Platinum Debit

Milan

TF Buzz
HDFC Bank me Mera salary account hai mere pas HDFC times points debit card hai (LTF)
Abhi ye card mere liye sahi nahi hai me HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Upgrade karu to kya mujhe annual Fee lage gi ya nahi ?

paresh22

TF Ace
If you have Regular Savings account then yes you will be charged for upgrading card, maybe issuance fee as well (I don't know).
If you have SavingsMax account then Platinum debit card will be Free.
You can also check in your mobile app which cards are available for you to upgrade and its fee.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
hi dada. me ne this month mere hdfc ac me wife ka name add kark dc liya separate. 75000 transaction done 7 days back but still not getting 1%. kya second holder card not eligible for 750 cb.? @TechnoFino

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
hi dada. me ne this month mere hdfc ac me wife ka name add kark dc liya separate. 75000 transaction done 7 days back but still not getting 1%. kya second holder card not eligible for 750 cb.? @TechnoFino
Nahi milta aaise joint account main.... ya too individual account use karo, ya phir different type k debit card lo, like you have platinum, get millennia for your wife.

paresh22

TF Ace
hi does hdfc easy shop debit card gives 1% paytm wallet load. My smartpay card verification is showing pending from last few days won't able to pay credit card bill.
check this if it helps you for credit card bill payment

alok416

TF Ace
Finally such a big relief 😝

Got all rewards points including Credit card bill payment from MobiKwik tooo...

So just relax 😝

That 1% Bug is still working 🔥

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Finally such a big relief 😝

Got all rewards points including Credit card bill payment from MobiKwik tooo...

So just relax 😝

That 1% Bug is still working 🔥
Once again, it's not a bug but rather a known feature. The way you describe it, HDFC might mistakenly perceive it as a bug and eventually withdraw it, as that's how HDFC tends to operate. 🤣

Additionally, I don't see a reason to create a thread solely to announce that you received the CB. You have already informed in the previous thread that you received it, and that should be more than sufficient. 😂

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
I recently opened a 10k savings account with HDFC at branch near me and I asked to give me Easyshop platinum debit card instead of Millennia, they gave me Easyshop platinum itself. Now when I check the hdfc bank app, it's showing no issuance fee as below. Will I still be charged or is it some error with bank executives ?
Screenshot_20231127-214530.png

paresh22

TF Ace
I recently opened a 10k savings account with HDFC at branch near me and I asked to give me Easyshop platinum debit card instead of Millennia, they gave me Easyshop platinum itself. Now when I check the hdfc bank app, it's showing no issuance fee as below. Will I still be charged or is it some error with bank executives ?
Screenshot_20231127-214530.png
You opened normal savings account so easyshop platinum debit card will be chargeable card. It comes free with savings max account.

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
Issuance Fee and Annual Fee are NOT the same.

Annual Fee is card usage fee, whereas issuance fee is what it takes for the bank to print your card and send it to you, which is usually 199+GST. It is the same fee that some banks charge if you replace your card with them. In your case, issuance charges are 0.
Hoo okay, understood bro. Thanks 👍👍👍