• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC asking me to send documents to Chennai for credit card any suggestions?

Bhaskar

TF Premier
I have applied for hdfc money-back plus credit card 2 weeks ago. Haven't got any kyc related call till now. When i mailed them they are asking me to send a digital application form and kyc documents to Chennai for approval. What should I do? The card status is in process. Please guide me.

Solution
I have applied for hdfc money-back plus credit card 2 weeks ago. Haven't got any kyc related call till now. When i mailed them they are asking me to send a digital application form and kyc documents to Chennai for approval. What should I do? The card status is in process. Please guide me.
Yes send them 👍 most of the cases they approve your application by sending your documents to Chennai head office.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Yes send them 👍 most of the cases they approve your application by sending your documents to Chennai head office.

Last edited:
Solution

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Just Send The Required Documents. And For The Best To Happen. Wish You Best Of Luck!!!