• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Has anyone tried to make a large purchase (1 lac+) using Gyftr Edgerewards offline at Croma / Reliance Digital?

Hi,

Since Flipkart / Amazon have monthly limits on Gyftr for vouchers, they do not appear to be the best options for a large (1 lac+) single electronic purchase. With Grabdeals too, there is the 10k points per month limit.

So, I was considering going for the Croma (offline) or Reliance Digital (offline) option where 5x points can theoretically be earned for the entire purchase amount. This means 37.5k points (5x) for a 1 lac purchase on Axis Reserve.

Wanted to check if anyone has done this in the past and how smoothly it works at the store. Also, am I missing some T&C here?

Thanks

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Since Flipkart / Amazon have monthly limits on Gyftr for vouchers, they do not appear to be the best options for a large (1 lac+) single electronic purchase. With Grabdeals too, there is the 10k points per month limit.

So, I was considering going for the Croma (offline) or Reliance Digital (offline) option where 5x points can theoretically be earned for the entire purchase amount. This means 37.5k points (5x) for a 1 lac purchase on Axis Reserve.

Wanted to check if anyone has done this in the past and how smoothly it works at the store. Also, am I missing some T&C here?

Thanks
Check here : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/is-it-worth-to-buy-croma-voucher-from-axis.11085/
and https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/advise-heavy-electronic-expenses-coming-up.11590/

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did this yesterday. The upper limit of Croma vouchers per month is 2 lac via Gyftr Axis.

The Croma store I was at pretty much did an entire KYC of mine with Aadhaar and PAN, possibly due to the number of vouchers being used (40 x 5k each).

They even asked to forward the confirmation email of the vouchers from Gyftr.
I understand that there is no limit on total amount of vouchers used. Hope this is same at every Croma. I have a purchase of 1L this month end.

I was sceptical about the purchase using Croma vouchers so I bought 50k ASV , so that I can buy on Amazon or purchase Croma GVs using ASV with extra 2% off.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did this yesterday. The upper limit of Croma vouchers per month is 2 lac via Gyftr Axis.

The Croma store I was at pretty much did an entire KYC of mine with Aadhaar and PAN, possibly due to the number of vouchers being used (40 x 5k each).

They even asked to forward the confirmation email of the vouchers from Gyftr.
Thanks for such great insight!

I had to give my ID Proof (gave driving license) when I used 3k in vouchers and rest via Neucoins for buying Trimmer 2 months back

So anything above 50k should trigger PAN verification (asking gyftr mail proof was strange though)

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I've already spent 47K this month and need to spend 53K more. What's the best way (I think vouchers will be the best since they might be useful for future, but not sure)? I really want to reach the milestone, but don't know what's the best way to spend 53K remaining

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi how does the final amount will be calculated on a purchase .

Item value is 72k
I have vouchers worth 42k
Tata Neu coins - 3.5k
And tata rewards league coupon of 3k in 25k purchase

Would tata neu coins considered at last payment step ?

Is it 72k-42k-3.5k-3k or
72k-42k-3k and final payment using 3.5k and pay rest with any other method

silly_putty

TF Premier
Hi,

Thanks
most products costing that much usually have card discounts. so do check that before buying the GVs.