• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Harrassing scammers is my part time job

techt

TF Legend
DP looks like @MrunalMehta
Think Which One GIF

Pradumya

TF Premier
Some of them give money for three days and some only 150 or 300. The thing is you don't pay them in any means. Once when they gave it to me for three days i got 1500rs that time. Overall i made around 4k from these scammers.🤣
Aaj kal kam ho gaye hai
Pehle toh month me 2 3 aahi jata tha
Ab last month se 1 bhi nhi aya hai bakra 😂

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As fun as it can be, it's an extremely stupid idea.

Their number is disposable, I hope yours is too because they can still let hell loose with just your phone number if they wanted to.

Also getting money from them is just pulling you into trouble. Plenty of people have gotten their bank accounts frozen whenever eventually the bank or the authorities flag their accounts due to illegal activities.

Report the number, get it blocked by WhatsApp so they can't create a new account with it.

Stop antagonizing scammers unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences. Ignoring them is the best thing you can do unless your job is to catch them.

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
Also getting money from them is just pulling you into trouble. Plenty of people have gotten their bank accounts frozen due whenever eventually the bank or the authorities flag their accounts due to illegal activities.
This is true ...!!! messing with nefarious accounts puts oneself in big trouble. If somehow the oversmart guy receives money from some illegal dr*g ped*lr or ter*st, life will be hell.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It blows my mind, this has been mentioned countless times but seems it will never change.

It's like moths to lights...

Please use your brain, don't be a victim of yourself.
This isn't the scammer's fault, this one is solely on the people who antagonize them or try be jugaad and get some "free" money.

And for the record that money is probably someone else's lost money which you'll eventually lose, and probably more than that.

Last edited:

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
This is true ...!!! messing with nefarious accounts puts oneself in big trouble. If somehow the oversmart guy receives money from some illegal dr*g ped*lr or ter*st, life will be hell.
Yes. And this is a open forum, just give Gmail and make account no guarantee from that person is chatting, ...pls reply If I am wrong, can person from outside our country India can have access to this forum. What are the security checks put for them...

techt

TF Legend
Yes. And this is a open forum, just give Gmail and make account no guarantee from that person is chatting, ...pls reply If I am wrong, can person from outside our country India can have access to this forum. What are the security checks put for them...
A person outside from India doesn't mean a scammer. Many ppl here access from outside India too. Even if geo blocking is there, a scammer can use vpn and set his location India.

We have to be cautious in not to share any sensitive info on internet.

#aniket

TF Ace
What if the receiver says money is credited in his/her account randomly without his knowledge and has nothing to do with the sender?🤡

Or when receiver gives wallet account details instead of Bank A/c and later give excuses based on job seeking and lack of awareness of any ill intestine liking and earning money?