• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Han CC kafi hua, apna Portfolio tho dikhavo bhai log (If you are ok with that).

SunnyM

TF Premier
I use groww and invest both in stocks and mf.
Here is the screenshot of my portfolio in groww. It is still tiny as I have just started this year only.

My stocks investment :
Screenshot_2022-08-10-15-56-31-34_a2bb1e74e6d303934c7f795bbdbaba38__01__01.jpg

My mutual funds :
Screenshot_2022-08-10-15-56-41-04_a2bb1e74e6d303934c7f795bbdbaba38__01__01.jpg

Apart from this a tiny portion is in upstox also and obviously invest 1.5 lakh every year in PPF. But I am still ashamed to admit that more than 80% of my liquid investments are still in fd . I am converting them though every chance I get.

I know that zerodha is the best app but I still use groww because it is super friendly for beginners like me.

SC_23

TF Premier
I use groww and invest both in stocks and mf.
I use kuvera only as I don't indulge in stocks rn. BTW can you tell 4 things regarding groww

1) Do they store MF in SOA or demat format ?
2) I am thinking of buying SGB via Groww will I get the yearly sgb interest on my Groww wallet or directly to the bank (same ques at the time of maturity)
3) If I am selling SGB or stocks will I get the money credited straight to the bank or groww wallet?
4) If I have multiple accounts linked with groww will my wallet money goes back to the primary account or it can be withdrawn to any account of my choice

windows10

TF Buzz
best is to use the "Mf central" app for investment and tracking as automatic update and direct payment to amc. Mf central is made by both the registrars cams and kfintech. and app is very light