• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Approved for Delta Sky miles amex in less than. 24H

Sai Teja Pamula

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
firstly thanks to @TechnoFino I applied at the end asked me to call them, i called them they connected conference cal with aeldra customer care and asked me verify my identity and address i have done it then in the call itself person ran my application for further it got approved instant decision disclosed in the call itself sadly limit is low 1k$ But its good to start with something other than nothing 😅

Best of luck everyone who wants to try Amex usa ^~^
@TechnoFino

Attachments

• C418D463-5523-4C9C-AC7A-9A2DA04E8C4A.png
    C418D463-5523-4C9C-AC7A-9A2DA04E8C4A.png
    475 KB · Views: 146

Sai Teja Pamula

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
When i was applying its mentioned no annual and joining fee i think its LTF for nw 😂 but its subjected to change in future i guess

Reactions: AsB

jay

TF Select
Foreign Credit Card Expert
VIP Lounge
Hotel Loyalty Expert
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
There is no LTF in the US. He got the Amex Blue Delta SkyMiles card, it has no annual fee, similar to the other Blue lineup of cards that amex has.

AsB

TF Ace
firstly thanks to @TechnoFino I applied at the end asked me to call them, i called them they connected conference cal with aeldra customer care and asked me verify my identity and address i have done it then in the call itself person ran my application for further it got approved instant decision disclosed in the call itself sadly limit is low 1k$ But its good to start with something other than nothing 😅

Best of luck everyone who wants to try Amex usa ^~^
@TechnoFino
Are the US cards shipped to India or one can apply only of they are in US?

Sai Teja Pamula

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I directly signed up using my friends address it didn’t ask me any proof luckily amex is putting aeldra customer care on conference and asking to verify on call with them some times they are asking how old is bank account if its less than 30 days they are not accepting it so try after 30 days after opening aeldra ac

infiniia

TF Buzz
@Sai Teja Pamula I have already given aeldra my amex statement , did you get through with this email or is it pending for you.

That was from aeldra bank,.
but this from BlueRidge bank directly saying my account will be suspended and the account number and debit card number doesnot match with the aeldra bank details.

That is the reason i am asking you..

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This would be useful only if you do transactions in USA or internationally right? Is it even worth it if all I spend is 100$ per month on some services or shopping?