• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Google Play Balance Use case?

its_karan

TF Ace
I have around 125 Rs in my Google Play balance. Do you guys have any ideas on where to use it? I don't need YouTube as it is already paid for, and I don't use Spotify—just YouTube Music—and cloud payment is also done. Where can I use this? In terms of OTT and subscriptions, only Jio Cinema Premium is going to expire, which I don't plan to use. Can I transfer this balance to another Google account, or buy a gift card and give it to someone, or just buy anything physical with this? Thanks, friends

Update-Used in a launcher.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-15-15-39-38-486_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-15-15-39-38-486_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
I have around 125 Rs in my Google Play balance. Do you guys have any ideas on where to use it? I don't need YouTube as it is already paid for, and I don't use Spotify—just YouTube Music—and cloud payment is also done. Where can I use this? In terms of OTT and subscriptions, only Jio Cinema Premium is going to expire, which I don't plan to use. Can I transfer this balance to another Google account, or buy a gift card and give it to someone, or just buy anything physical with this? Thanks, friends
Google Play balance can't be transferred to other accounts.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
You can buy any app or a game.. can't transfer the amount..

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

There are some apps which take some cut and give you remaining amount in bank/wallet

I haven't tried any as none of them are trustworthy

its_karan

TF Ace
Thanks, friends. The amount is low, but I wanted to understand what the use case is for any future balance. Will be buying this launcher for a year.

Attachments

• 1702644505821.jpeg
    1702644505821.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

_na_cheese

TF Premier
There are some apps which take some cut and give you remaining amount in bank/wallet

I haven't tried any as none of them are trustworthy
Been using this app for two years.

Also the rate is you'll get 62% max value into your bank acc after waiting for two weeks.