• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Singapore Tour? Click to learn how your Changi layover can become exciting.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello members! I just booked my flight to Indonesia today, and I learned something interesting. I do agree that a layover in Singapore is not something most of us would complain about, but how cool would it be if you could spend your transit time at leisure at some of Singapore's tour sights, that too for free! I was pleasantly surprised to learn this as well, but unfortunately, my flight itinerary wouldn't qualify for the same. So who is eligible for this free tour? You need to satisfy the following conditions.
1. You should be a transit or transfer passenger at Changi Airport.
2. Your transit time should be more than 5.5 hours but less than 24 hours.
Note: This tour availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. To benefit from this, you need need to clear immigration, hence you would need a visa. But, visa-free entry is provided to Indians if they hold a valid visa from any of these countries mentioned here.
Bonus: If you fly Singapore Airlines or Scoot, you can pre-book your tour slots online.
More details are in this link.
This was introduced all the way back in 1987 but was put on hiatus after the covid outbreak. Now, they have reintroduced this facility.
Hope this helps. :)

Last edited: