• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fraud by Banks and agents.

mukesh01

TF Select
I am too afraid of leaking my data and automated calls, and because of too many automated call we miss urgent calls too.
Few days ago I applied a personal loan even though there is ongoing loan of 10 lakhs with HSBC(<10% RoI) for purchasing property.
I went with ICICI and entered my requirements in ICICI app as I have Coral Rupay and Sapphiro CC from ICICI.
Then I just called Customer Care and applied through them.
Immediately I got a call from 3rd party agent claiming to be from ICICI.
On that day I put that application on hold when I got a call from ICICI Bank marketing number, I asked cc to share mobile number for which he denied.
After two days my requirement became clear so I dialled Customer care to resume my application, immediately got call from same 3rd party claiming from ICICI for assistance.
I asked ID which she shared(which was fake)
I trusted and applied for loan, many were calling me for applying for other banks too including IDFC, indusind and mostly HDFC.
Even that girl asked me to apply for HDFC too which I denied and said please wait for ICICI approval.
Why would a employee of ICICI ask me to go for HDFC.
They said HDFC will give me 10.75 vs ICICI 11.75 and PF of 4999 vs 9999

After weekend approval from ICICI came and I got a call from another person who told about ICICI approval and asked me apply through his friend who is working in HDFC if he didn't get desired approval from ICICI.

Meanwhile property owner backed out and deal got cancelled.
So I just asked then to hold on the application.

I started getting gm and gn, and messages for reference from that girl.
She put some status and I found out that she is Muslim so her I'd was fake.

I just want to complain against everyone who shared my data and claimed fake identity, is there any easy way?
Is there any easy way to verify genuine person?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am too afraid of leaking my data and automated calls, and because of too many automated call we miss urgent calls too.
Few days ago I applied a personal loan even though there is ongoing loan of 10 lakhs with HSBC(<10% RoI) for purchasing property.
I went with ICICI and entered my requirements in ICICI app as I have Coral Rupay and Sapphiro CC from ICICI.
On that day I put that application on hold when I got a call from ICICI Bank marketing number, I asked cc to share mobile number for which he denied.
After two days my requirement became clear so I dialled Customer care to resume my application, immediately got call from same 3rd party claiming from ICICI for assistance.
I trusted and applied for loan, many were calling me for applying for other banks too including IDFC, indusind and mostly HDFC.
Even that girl asked me to apply for HDFC too which I denied and said please wait for ICICI approval.

After weekend approval from ICICI came and I got a call from another person who told about ICICI approval and asked me apply through his friend who is working in HDFC if he didn't get desired approval from ICICI.

I just want to complain against everyone who shared my data and claimed fake identity, is there any easy way?
Most beautiful scam is
Sales boy use their gf to make calls ...hence they can never share real identity card 😂

Hope you made out unharmed
Good post! 👏

#aniket

TF Ace
This is increasing day by day. Go ahead if you wish to take serious action. I think there's no such easy way.
If co. itself put a system to check genuity, that would be the best. Have to reveal face, dedicated phone number to particular employee or agent.
and all.

In my view, as of now there's no such easy and best way, if the communication is made other than e-mail.

One can be deceive easily through phone call.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I feel like you’re over-leveraged. You can’t really afford to purchase that house if you need to take another loan on top of an already ongoing one just to put the down payment on the house.
Yes he is, lekin uske saath jo hua wo to galath hi hai na. Socho bank ke official app me apply karne ke baad ye haal hai then ye instant loan apps me apply karne walon ka kya hota hoga🤦

doraemon

TF Legend

Aise chije humre saath kahi nahi hovat?

mukesh01

TF Select
I feel like you’re over-leveraged. You can’t really afford to purchase that house if you need to take another loan on top of an already ongoing one just to put the down payment on the house.
How can you say that? Generally, liability should be below (Monthly Income * 24) which is true in my case including this expected loan. Also EMI are in control too.
Yes he is, lekin uske saath jo hua wo to galath hi hai na. Socho bank ke official app me apply karne ke baad ye haal hai then ye instant loan apps me apply karne walon ka kya hota hoga🤦

Yes I do agree on that part. It is sad but you can’t trust anybody online anymore.
BTW I was not purchasing a home, it was agricultural property, it would have started giving some income from day one. Also selling a small commercial vehicle to get other money for this year. Didn't want to lose the opportunity to buy that land.

Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
33jouq.jpg

Bhai, Basics clear rakhein:

Health Insurance aur Home loan Call pe/ Only Digital nahi lena chahiye