• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Foreign Currency (Turkey) options for Travelers

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hi All,
My friend is travelling to turkey what are the best option to take the currency
He doesn't have any credit card.

Please suggest the most inexpensive option :p

@TechnoFino @Batmanbaba

Solution
I would suggest your friend to use forex card like Niyo global, or debit card that offers zero markup fees like FI, Indusind bank Signature exclusive, etc.
if you need turkey currency note, try bookmyforex.com or get that from airport, but charges are high at airport.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I would suggest your friend to use forex card like Niyo global, or debit card that offers zero markup fees like FI, Indusind bank Signature exclusive, etc.
if you need turkey currency note, try bookmyforex.com or get that from airport, but charges are high at airport.

Solution

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Thank you

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Going to Europe. What’s the safest option to use?
Niyo
Magnus card
Or any other option?
Forex card issue by our bank?
U can use idfc wow credit card.... Zero percent forex.....

Also can use hop money.... Its gives sbm wealth debit card... No charges... Unlimited atm withdrawals... Atleast in India... But have to ask customer care about outside india fir atm withdrawals

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
U can use idfc wow credit card.... Zero percent forex.....

Also can use hop money.... Its gives sbm wealth debit card... No charges... Unlimited atm withdrawals... Atleast in India... But have to ask customer care about outside india fir atm withdrawals
What about abroad are you certain no charges?

GojetaSSj

TF Buzz
What about abroad are you certain no charges?
Forex charges means Foreign transaction charges So basically that's your answer and for atm withdrawals there are charges outside India and moreover its not worth it to withdraw money as the foreign bank charges fees for using their atm machines so nah just use RBL World Safari Credit card best for me till now and if you need 0% forex charges on debit card i will say go with Fi Money Debit card or NiyoX not Niyo Global (remember Niyo Global is not working for me neither their transactions show to me in their app nor it works on all atms ) but for NiyoX i was given account with Equitas bank (they even call me to confirm that you did this atm transaction in this country so better NiyoX )or you can also go with Jupiter whichever you like.

I like RBL World Safari Credit Card for me and NiyoX or Fi Debit card but for most i use RBL World Safari Card