• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis bank CC Offer Without Income Proof - C2C Method

bbiswas

TF Select
i am a student, age 22 , i have only SBI CC limit 1.20 lacs, My card just 2 months old, cibil- 776, today i got flipkart axis bank cc offer without income proof....can i apply or not? from last 2 months i apply axis freecharge cc and bajaj finance emi card and idfc card but all are rejeced....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-233047.png
    Screenshot_20220517-233047.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

AsB

TF Ace
Taking confirmation from axis. In app there is no indicative of such a thing. Also, since you were issued FK with charges, meanwhile you should make sure to capitalise on welcome benefits. At least that way you will recover joining charges.
Already did that. I am only waiting for Monday. If she does not convert it to LTF, I will storm my branch and really close my account.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Number of UPI limits are there for all accounts across all banks, as this is limit enforced by UPI I think rather than banks which ends up in charges after you cross that number of UPI. Not sure about upper limit in UPI amount transfer though, never got there. HIgher amounts always do NEFT and IMPS
I meant like limit of number of free upi transactions in a month

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a call from Axis Bank (different branch from my CBS). She asked me to apply for the card upgrade offer, as my MyZone card was 3 months old, and Axis bank offers C2C with instant approval in such cases. When the lady called, and I checked, I found that the Flipkart card was not LTF. So, I was refusing to apply for that card. So, after some chit-chatting, she said that she would convert the card to LTF-no spend condition of Rs 2 lakh required. I was not convinced, so she said, if she wont convert the card, she would pay me Rs 1000/- from her pocket. Still I repeatedly asked her if she was telling the truth. She said that I could record the call. I use iPhone. So I didn't know how to record, so I asked her to send me Whatsapp chat. She gave me her branch IFSC Code, her employee code and also clearly mentioned that the Flipkart card would be converted to LTF (in the whatsapp chat). I received the card on Friday (10 June 2022) but an amount of Rs 590/- was there (as Joining fees). I told her through Whatsapp again. She said she would email her colleagues on Monday (13 June 2022). Now,

1. Do Axis Bank employees have this power to convert to LTF?
  2. If she does, (in my case), what about the Joining charges?
  3. What can I do , in case she refuses to convert my card to LTF?
  4. How will I know that my card has been converted to LTF?
1. No Axis bank employees are empowered to convert any card to LTF unless he/she is a RH(Regional Head). I don't think she is, seems to be a telecaller.
2. Most likely the card is not LTF, this is the reason it attracted joining charges. Probably she will not be able to convert, I'm 99% sure.
3. Follow the escalation matrix of axis with all the proofs you have and threat them to go to RBI. It should work since axis PNO is good.
4. See the welcome letter came with the card you got also see the any SMS you got like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-170624_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-170624_Messages.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 22

AllSeeker

TF Ace
1. No Axis bank employees are empowered to convert any card to LTF unless he/she is a RH(Regional Head). I don't think she is, seems to be a telecaller.
2. Most likely the card is not LTF, this is the reason it attracted joining charges. Probably she will not be able to convert, I'm 99% sure.
3. Follow the escalation matrix of axis with all the proofs you have and threat them to go to RBI. It should work since axis PNO is good.
4. See the welcome letter came with the card you got also see the any SMS you got like this.
Not too long ago you could simply call on customer care and ask them to convert your CC to LTF in axis, this is only recently stopped for masses due to abuse from general public, but I think it's still doable. Only question is if they are allowed to do so now or not. Regional head might be required for premium cc which attract far higher fees and costs to bank and normal customer care people may not have clearance for that.

In his case particularly he can still get this in LTF by this way, since it was originally promised as such.

Reactions: AsB