• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fed up with spam calls

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys,

I am fed up with unsolicited spam calls.

I have tried the below things:

1. activated full dnd by calling 1909.

2. Yelling etc

3. Going on Twitter and tagging the companies alongwith TRAI and asking them to register me on their dnd/dnc list. They just claim that they will look into it.

4. Sent their executives on a treasure hunt by giving wrong addresses for document collection. This was by far the best as entire call centres used to blacklist my no. But now after covid they simply say to give documents online and there is no need to send executive.

5. Post point no. 4, Tried telling them that I am student/unemployed while sounding desperate for money, that had reduced the no. Of calls as they mark me delinquent while handing over the data to next company. But recently the calls have started coming again.

Plz help if anyone knows how to stop this.

PS: These fukers are even calling on weekends and early morning disturbing me. The only last option that I can think of now is to misbehave with their employees. I know that they're just doing their jobs but I am desperate to preserve my peace of mind as well.

Last edited:

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Guys,

2. Yelling etc

3. Going on Twitter and tagging the companies alongwith TRAI and asking them to register me on their dnd/dnc list. They just claim that they will look into it.

4. Sent their executives on a treasure hunt by giving wrong addresses for document collection. This was by far the best as entire call centres used to blacklist my no. But now after covid they simply say to give documents online and there is no need to send executive.

4. Post point no. 3, Tried telling them that I am student/unemployed while sounding desperate for money, that had reduced the no. Of calls for sometime but now it's again coming

PS: These fukers are even calling on weekends and early morning disturbing me. The only last option that I can think of now is to misbehave with their employees casting sexual aspersions. I know that they're just doing their jobs but I am desperate to preserve my peace of mind as well.
I always say if its for a card then i got it last week and then they never call, for a loan then i say i got it last week for 10lac and wont need it for another year.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I always say if its for a card then i got it last week and then they never call, for a loan then i say i got it last week for 10lac and wont need it for another year.
But they must be selling your data to the next company. How many calls are you getting in a day?

akshayhs

TF Ace
For me I straightaway say their interest rate is so high I can literally get the same amount for half the interest rate. After asking who I just tell it's my own bank, they drop the call.

For credit cards I tell the same thing as the above comments that I already have it and now planning to close It as well. On hearing it they drop the call.

None of them know by my name, so they only have my phone number and nothing else.

I hardly get one or two calls in a given month.

SSSandy

TF Buzz
What phone do you use? Does it not have a smart screen feature that blocks some spam calls? :unsure: Enable it

Vishal N

TF Select
Guys,

2. Yelling etc

5. Post point no. 4, Tried telling them that I am student/unemployed while sounding desperate for money, that had reduced the no. Of calls as they mark me delinquent while handing over the data to next company. But recently the calls have started coming again.

PS: These fukers are even calling on weekends and early morning disturbing me. The only last option that I can think of now is to misbehave with their employees casting sexual aspersions. I know that they're just doing their jobs but I am desperate to preserve my peace of mind as well.
Download TRAI's DND app and report calls and SMS's within 3 days. If it's from a mobile number then they should be banned after 3 reports

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys,

2. Yelling etc

Try this : https://www.technofino.in/community...s-robotic-spam-call-company.15367/post-294126