• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Features of new excite cards

drsel

TF Legend
They mentioned 2X rewards if you shop beteen 1st to 5th of a month, that means 7.5% returns?
Yes I confirmed with customer care that if you use Xcite card for grocery, department store, movies and dining from 1st to 5th of the month, you will get reward points worth 7.5% without any limit.
So Xcite is the best card, better than Xcite Ace and Ultra

Last edited:

yolofino

TF Ace
Yes I confirmed with customer care that if you use Xcite card for grocery, department store, movies and dining from 1st to 5th of the month, you will get reward points worth 7.5% without any limit.

But there are points redemption charges, so factor in that too.

yolofino

TF Ace
Also, 1 point is now 20 paisa, right? Or is it the same as previous: 1 point = 25 paisa?

drsel

TF Legend
Also, 1 point is now 20 paisa, right? Or is it the same as previous: 1 point = 25 paisa?
20 paisa for GV like Amazon pay, 25 paisa for mobile recharge.
Rs 118 per redemption request, so keep accumulating & redeem in bulk just before 2 yr expiry or just before the next point devaluation is announced by AU.
You will get enough notice & time to redeem.