• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fairfield Anjuna Goa

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I am looking for a mid January 2024 trip to Fairfield Anjuna Goa with spouse.

Looking for anyone who has visited this place & can guide me about this property.

Thank you.

ALOAK

TF Premier
Property is good normally fairfield is like a business hotels marriot is for both leisure and business it is slightly bigger and better than fairfiled. However fairfield marriot offers you complimentary breakfast or they have packages which u can choose with bonus points if u r a member of marriot loyalty .

aj204~

TF Buzz
I stayed there last year for a workcation - but the rooms are too small even by Fairfield standards. I requested for a bigger room with a work table so that me and wife could work but they were already occupied (they had 3 on the ground floor if I remember correctly) - I was Titanium at that time.
This was a old acquired property that got converted into a fairfield, so nothing much staff can do alleviate your pain in this regard - however in all other respects staff was stellar. Pool is good as well.

I had to cut my stay short and move to fairfield in calangute where they upgraded me to a suite for rest of the days.