• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Explanation needed for sbi cc

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi guys recently I sent a mail to an sbi cards , that they are giving ltf card to government employees, I enquired about that now I received mail like this , what they are trying to say 🥲🥲

Dear Applicant,

Warm Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 2/4/2024 regarding card related.
We understand the concern expressed in your communication and we regret the inconvenience caused to you and empathize with the difficulties faced by you please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.
We appreciate your keen interest in procuring the SBI Card.
We request you to visit our website www.sbicard.com. On the main page, please click on Cards for You and choose SBI Card of your choice, then click on Learn More. Post that click on Apply Now, it will take you to next page where you can provide the required personal information to apply for card.
(Or)
We would request you to download the application form from website www.sbicard.com and complete the form in all respects and send the original form at the below mentioned address.
SBI Cards and Payments Services Pvt. Ltd,
P.O Box No-16, G.P.O
New Delhi-110001
After completion of necessary formalities, if these adhere as per the policy, we would be able to send your card.
We do hope that this event would mark the beginning of a pleasant business relationship.
You can also visit our web site www.sbicard.com for further information regarding SBI cards.
Kindly visit our website.
Your valued feedback will further help us in improving our products and services. We request you to share your experience with us through feedback link shared on your registered email id.
You can also get easy access to exclusive services & account information with just a click on our website sbicard.com. You can now get response to your query within 24 hours. Introducing fast and easy way to raise queries online. To log any other query, please click here
Download the SBI Card Mobile App to access self-servicing options on the go!

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to Principal Nodal Officer by clicking here or use the Escalate Button on the webpage. You will receive a response within 3 days.

Yours sincerely,
Vaibhavi Kadam
From Nodal Officer Team - SBI Card

[THREAD ID:1-4THUSTFN]
Show quoted text
Show quoted text
blocked

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys recently I sent a mail to an sbi cards , that they are giving ltf card to government employees, I enquired about that now I received mail like this , what they are trying to say 🥲🥲

Dear Applicant,

Warm Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 2/4/2024 regarding card related.
We understand the concern expressed in your communication and we regret the inconvenience caused to you and empathize with the difficulties faced by you please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.
We appreciate your keen interest in procuring the SBI Card.
We request you to visit our website www.sbicard.com. On the main page, please click on Cards for You and choose SBI Card of your choice, then click on Learn More. Post that click on Apply Now, it will take you to next page where you can provide the required personal information to apply for card.
(Or)
We would request you to download the application form from website www.sbicard.com and complete the form in all respects and send the original form at the below mentioned address.
SBI Cards and Payments Services Pvt. Ltd,
P.O Box No-16, G.P.O
New Delhi-110001
After completion of necessary formalities, if these adhere as per the policy, we would be able to send your card.
We do hope that this event would mark the beginning of a pleasant business relationship.
You can also visit our web site www.sbicard.com for further information regarding SBI cards.
Kindly visit our website.
Your valued feedback will further help us in improving our products and services. We request you to share your experience with us through feedback link shared on your registered email id.
You can also get easy access to exclusive services & account information with just a click on our website sbicard.com. You can now get response to your query within 24 hours. Introducing fast and easy way to raise queries online. To log any other query, please click here
Download the SBI Card Mobile App to access self-servicing options on the go!

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to Principal Nodal Officer by clicking here or use the Escalate Button on the webpage. You will receive a response within 3 days.

Yours sincerely,
Vaibhavi Kadam
From Nodal Officer Team - SBI Card

[THREAD ID:1-4THUSTFN]
Show quoted text
Show quoted text
blocked
This is a generic email. I got a feeling that they don't even read the content of email we send. I escalated to nodal officer and they too sent the same template email. They don't want to even type i feel 🤣