• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Evolve Back Kabini - Great Experience staying on Kabini River Banks

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello Community members,

I wish to share my personal travel experience to Evolve Back Kabini. Evolve Back Kabini resort is situated on the banks of Kabini river and it is a private property have access to the Kabini river also. This resort is approximately 2hr drive from Mysuru nearest city and you can reach to resort by road. They do have Helicopter pick up and drop facility from Electronic City Bangalore also.

I travelled with family with my Kid and the resort had a traditional welcome on arrival (Stayed in Pool Reserve Villa). Staff had been very polite and the service they offer is very good. We had been offered traditional food and normal food within the buffet. This resort is favourite destination for Mr. Wall of Indian Cricket (Rahul Dravid Sir) as he has visited this property around 3-4 times as of now.

The resort offers paid access to Safari for Tiger view and other animals. They have 2 types of Safari (River Safari, Land Safari), Spotting a tiger will be on our luck.

Pros:

1. Food is very good(must try some authentic dishes they serve)
2. Spa service is also very good.
3. Safari (River Safari & Land Safari)
4. Evening campfire events with traditional dances
5. Private Pool in Pool reserve room is temperature controlled and its a wave pool.
6. Peaceful stay as you stay away from the pollution and you feel like you're staying in some forest.

Cons:

1. Room tariff is on higher side (But worthy as it is a resort on the banks of river)
2. Travel from Mysuru is little tough (you need to go on your own vehicle or hotel vehicles which are little higher)
3. Tiger Spotting is on luck factor (we didn't spot even on trying 2 times)
4. Once you goto safari, there are some other nearby resorts also offer the same service and you feel crowded.

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 14.jpeg
    14.jpeg