• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edit- Hdfc Netbanking Services Down

talkwithfino

TF Premier
EDIT- Anyone facing problems with Hdfc Netbanking??? I think their services are down (even the mobile app).
@bhavyegoel @TechnoFino Sir, RBL bank ke baare me aapne RBI ko complain letter likha tha (which) you had even shared here for everyone to send .....HDFC ke NetBanking server down hone ka complain bhi kare kya??

I am getting the below screen in NetBanking
1653049446052.png

Last edited:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel Sumanta Sir had once tweeted with screenshot and proof that HDFC was charging IMPS charges even for IMPERIA customers! Similar story with me (Not related to IMPS )
LONGGGG Story short- I received an email from hdfc stating and I quote- 'Trust you are doing well. We have some exciting news for you'. It was related to DP charges. When I went through the charges they had increased the MINIMUM charges by 20%. Mtlb Preferential pricing ke naam pe in logo ne mere prices badha diye🤬🤯 I wrote to customer care lekin un logo ne kuch khaas response nhi diya. They provided me with a link to Escalate my Complaint in reply email.
Bhai wo link bhi bekaar hai . I am not even able to Escalate my Complaint now! That submit button on tht link DOES NOT work. HDFC is becoming worse Day by Day.!!!
Why don't you escalate via RBI CMS??
This is the proper channel to escalate things if you are not getting any responses from them.

Souvik

TF Premier
Theoretically I know that zerodha is the best for trading. You've perhaps fallen for their/bank's trap of discounted/3 in 1 trading account and all nonsense.

However, all this preferential things conveyed by banks are bogus, it does not help much as I have seen, just a way for banks to put customers into different target segments (high risk, low risk) and for RM's/Salespersons to target them to expand bank's assets/sales initiatives.

I also do not have good experiences of late during branch visit of HDFC, Behala, Shakuntala Park Branch, Kolkata. The new joiners somehow are curious to do things while the tenured ones are just in their comfort zone trying to be the next SBI, PNB :cool:

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel Sumanta Sir had once tweeted with screenshot and proof that HDFC was charging IMPS charges even for IMPERIA customers! Similar story with me (Not related to IMPS )
LONGGGG Story short- I received an email from hdfc stating and I quote- 'Trust you are doing well. We have some exciting news for you'. It was related to DP charges. When I went through the charges they had increased the MINIMUM charges by 20%. Mtlb Preferential pricing ke naam pe in logo ne mere prices badha diye🤬🤯 I wrote to customer care lekin un logo ne kuch khaas response nhi diya. They provided me with a link to Escalate my Complaint in reply email.
Bhai wo link bhi bekaar hai . I am not even able to Escalate my Complaint now! That submit button on tht link DOES NOT work. HDFC is becoming worse Day by Day.!!!
yes, they had increased DP charges recently, and Hdfc bank is worst bank in India in terms of technology

chinmay

TF Select
Stick with Zerodha for stock market and MFU or Kuvera for mutual funds.
For Mutual Fund, I personally always prefer doing transactions direct from the respective AMC and tracking everything via myCAMS and KFinKart 🤗.
I also would suggest, dont do Mutual Funds from any Demat accounts including Zerodha.

Hold the MF units directly with respective AMCs. I use Kuvera to track and invest in various MF options. Its a great portal to manage all your mutual fund investments. It can track even the funds/units which you have not invested via Kuvera

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
any specific reason why not to do MFs with zerodha coin ?
There's nothing wrong with zerodha coin, but as I use both groww and zerodha I felt that groww is better in terms of mutual funds the reason is coin has a very large collection of mutual funds but it also includes indirect mutual funds afaik which might create confusions for a beginner whereas in groww you only get a basket of direct mutual funds.
I guess that gives a slight edge for groww over coin.
This is my personal opinion and I personally use groww only for mutual funds and zerodha for rest of the equity stuff.

chinmay

TF Select
any specific reason why not to do MFs with zerodha coin ?
Yes, do not use Zerodha Coin for MFs.

Primary reason is because coin keeps your MF units in Demat form. Tmrw incase you have to change you broker, it’s a headache to convert the MF to non-Demat before transferring the units.

I’ve been through the pain and hence will advise everyone to not keep any MF in Demat form. Let’s the units be in statements form with respective AMCs.

Zerodha is one of the best broker and I’ll suggest do your stocks with them, but don’t do MFs.

Also I guess Coin does not offer functions like SWP/STP which is quite useful when one wants to invest in staggered manner.

Use any MF platform which offers direct investments, I use Kuvera