• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EazyDiner app acceptance and usability

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Check in eazydiner app. if restaurant is there, they will accept, at least I didnt have a bad experience till now....have tried 5-6 times. Even if a restaurant doesnt offer 25% off, but is listed in app, you can get discount by paying using credit cards thru eazydiner app, have tried this also

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mostly small restraunts will deny the acceptance. best practice is to tell them before sitting on the table that you'll pay via EazyDiner (but this will result in you eating last night's food... mostly 😉) if they decline, talk to manager and argue a little. Either they will accept EazyDiner or they will offer inbuilt discount from their end.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
How is experience of eazydiner app at restaurants?? Does restaurants decline to accept eazydiner??
Reservation: depends on the restaurant whether they want to keep a table for you or not, even if your reservation is 'confirmed'.

Acceptance: i had 2 big restaurants in Hyderabad refuse Eazydiner payment even though it was mentioned on their app. luckily i had Zomato pay which they said they will accept.

sometimes the coupon that you see eligible, will not get applied while payment.

Customer support is straightaway pathetic, even for prime members. i would say it exists only on paper.

it is good to have other options like zomato, dineout in case they dont accept eazydiner.

always better to call up the restaurant before going there to confirm if they accept, if you are planning to use the heavy discount.
But i have also had a case where I asked the hotel manager on whatsapp and he said that they accept, but while billing, the waiter refused to accept and also refused to call the manager.

for the restaurants that did accept eazydiner, i saved a lot of money and usually visit thise restaurants only, because the discounts on eazydiner, if accepted, beat any other app offer.

yolofino

TF Premier
Went to one restaurant - they refused payment via Eazydiner at the end. Said - "they won't get the money in their bank account from Eazydiner. Will get only if the 'reservation' was made through Eazydiner".

So next time I went to the same restaurant and made 'reservation' via Eazydiner and then paid via the app. They happily accepted and noted the transaction id.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- One must have a reservation in advance from the ED app (mention the right pax number) . Normally, restaurants hold the reservation for 10-15min. If there is a delay more than this time, then restaurants consider it "no show" and no benefits will be given as per ED. But, this depends from restaurant to restaurant.

- After visiting the restaurant, mention that you had a reservation from ED.. Hotel staff will verify the same and do the the check-in process

-Before billing, make it clear to them it is an ED reservation - so, they take a booking id from you to give a discount on the bill ( discount will be mentioned in the app itself .. Prime enabled restaurants can get 25% discount on total bill)

- The bill amount (after inclusive of discount) will be presented, and this can be paid using the ED app. You can use respective credit card to get additional discount

- If they don't accept payment from ED app, then you can call ED customer care and they will help to sort this out