• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doing Initial Funding Of 3L by Cheque in IDFC Visa Signature Newly Opened Account Would Help To Get IDFC Select Banking Program.

dhiraz

TF Ace
I want know i just opened a account in IDFC First Bank of 25k MAB if i do initial funding of 3L in the account by cheque or NEFT will it help to get IDFC Select Banking Program or not.
Main purpose of opening this account is to get Pre Approved Life Time Free Credit Card

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
I want know i just opened a account in IDFC First Bank of 25k MAB if i do initial funding of 3L in the account by cheque or NEFT will it help to get IDFC Select Banking Program or not.
Main purpose of opening this account is to get Pre Approved Life Time Free Credit Card
It Won't Help... You Should Contact Select Banking RM To Get Enrolled Into Select Program... BTW You'll Get Offers For CC In 25K Account Only

Souvik

TF Premier
For a credit card you can apply separately on the website, savings account not needed. I got a credit card first and then a savings account.

If you really want to upgrade to Wealth/Select best option is to contact the branch as that option is not available online. Your BM will have to initiate it, however if you keep sufficient balance in your account IDFC auto upgrades it at times is what I have come to know.