• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does ICICI Addon Card show up on CIBIL?

knight

TF Ace
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting an ICICI card for my father and taking an add-on.

Would this add-on card show up on my CIBIL?

Also, from other posts, i do understand that OTP will come on Primary holder's number. Is there any workaround to this? like Email OTP?

(I don't get email OTP for Apay card.)
(The whole point of taking a card for father is that I already have Apay card and only need an ICICI card for offline and online offers. I don't want another entry on my CIBIL. )

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Hi,

Also, from other posts, i do understand that OTP will come on Primary holder's number. Is there any workaround to this? like Email OTP?

(The whole point of taking a card for father is that I already have Apay card and only need an ICICI card for offline and online offers. I don't want another entry on my CIBIL. )
you can get icici all variant addon except apay
Otp comes on addon mobile no
I have addon card but I don't receive otp on email only mobile otp.

ahtsham

TF Select
Hi,

I have ICICI Coral and Apay credit card and my father has Sapphiro credit card. Can I take add on his Sapphiro? If yes, will that have any adverse effect on my CIBIL?
The reason I want his Sapphiro is to reach milestone target for Fee Waiver. Mine are all LTF.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
I have ICICI Coral and Apay credit card and my father has Sapphiro credit card. Can I take add on his Sapphiro? If yes, will that have any adverse effect on my CIBIL?
The reason I want his Sapphiro is to reach milestone target for Fee Waiver. Mine are all LTF.
You can apply through online, apply it and yes it will show on your cibil