• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Does Axis Card payment Auto Debit still debit or is aware if the bill gets paid by alternative means before?

insight

TF Ace
Does Axis Card payment Auto Debit still debit or is aware if the bill gets paid by alternative means before?

I've had Auto Debit one since the start as I was bed ridden.

Lately trying to study alternative means of payment with some perks/ savings/ CB etc.

So curious if Auto Debit can be used as Backup while trying/ using other ways "before" the AutoDebit executes in the system?

Is AutoDebit limited to AXIS Accounts or can be pointed elsewhere too?

Is it CC triggered PULL or Bank A/C driven PUSH?

drsel

TF Legend
You can activate auto debit of the entire credit card bill from your saving account linked with credit card.

If you are getting some cash by paying your credit card bill from another source, then do it before the due date and keep a zero balance, so that auto debit will not get done

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does Axis Card payment Auto Debit still debit or is aware if the bill gets paid by alternative means before?

I've had Auto Debit one since the start as I was bed ridden.

Lately trying to study alternative means of payment with some perks/ savings/ CB etc.

So curious if Auto Debit can be used as Backup while trying/ using other ways "before" the AutoDebit executes in the system?

Is AutoDebit limited to AXIS Accounts or can be pointed elsewhere too?

Is it CC triggered PULL or Bank A/C driven PUSH?
No idea about axis auto pay, but in every other bank auto pay only charges the remaining amount. IE, it knows how much you have already paid.

Axis would probably be similar.

insight

TF Ace
No idea about axis auto pay, but in every other bank auto pay only charges the remaining amount. IE, it knows how much you have already paid.

Axis would probably be similar.
Thanks.

Did you figure out Auto Pay setup as you queried on your previous thread? Between different CCs and Bank Accounts?

insight

TF Ace
You can activate auto debit of the entire credit card bill from your saving account linked with credit card.
Its been active as I was under lot of medical challenges. Learning now to do other ways, and keep it ACTIVE as a backup if I forget.
If you are getting some cash by paying your credit card bill from another source, then do it before the due date and keep a zero balance, so that auto debit will not get done
Yes. Just did that. Trying it out to gauge how this plays out.

Just did a payment on PayTM app using Axis Visa Platinum DC (on recently upgraded Burgundy Ac) for Magnus CC. Approx 4400 Rs.
How/ where should I check for CB/ Reward etc?

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
We get an SMS regarding the auto debit, 2 business days before the actual due date. If you pay after getting this SMS, there is a high probability of making double payments.

Once I tried this by making a small payment after getting the auto-debit SMS (to get a cashback :D at that time). It wasn't adjusted for the current due payment. It ended up in the next bill only. Things may have changed now.

No refunds on double-payments. The excess amount will be adjusted on the next bill.

insight

TF Ace
We get an SMS regarding the auto debit, 2 business days before the actual due date. If you pay after getting this SMS, there is a high probability of making double payments.
Yes. Thats why did it a few days earlier, while keeping the "auto debit" active. Lets see how it plays out.