• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Difference between Health Insurance and Life Insurance?

AsB

TF Ace
What is the difference between Health Insurance and Life Insurance?

And which one should I prefer right now?

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A simple search in google would be answering your question related to differences between both of them

Extract from Google, if you search for it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health insurance is designed to pay for medical treatment, drugs, and preventative check-ups for you and others covered under your plan.
Life insurance provides a cash sum to your loved ones if you die during the length of the policy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are asking which one to prefer -then it depends on your preference between health or life.

Since both are important - it is important cover them both under insurance

If you already have health insurance covered (as a dependent from your parents coverage or a standard govt policy ) - then you can go with Life insurance. The life insurance is very important for an individual, when they are only one income earner for a family.

Note : In terms of life insurances , I personally to go with term plans rather endowment plans

AsB

TF Ace
A simple search in google would be answering your question related to differences between both of them

Extract from Google, if you search for it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health insurance is designed to pay for medical treatment, drugs, and preventative check-ups for you and others covered under your plan.
Life insurance provides a cash sum to your loved ones if you die during the length of the policy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are asking which one to prefer -then it depends on your preference between health or life.

Since both are important - it is important cover them both under insurance

If you already have health insurance covered (as a dependent from your parents coverage or a standard govt policy ) - then you can go with Life insurance. The life insurance is very important for an individual, when they are only one income earner for a family.

Note : In terms of life insurances , I personally to go with term plans rather endowment plans
I already know that, but it is better to ask someone with experience, rather than Googling.