• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did Magnus transaction on 30th March, transaction posted on 2nd April, making ineligible for magnus milestone

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The title explains. I booked hotels on Agoda using my Axis Magnus on 30th March. The transaction posted on 2nd April so I was not eligible for March Milestone benefit. I checked this late, so not eligible for April milestone as well. I called Axis Customer Service with no resolution. Is there something I can do? The transaction was of around 50k. It's a huge amount of points to be ineligible!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
The title explains. I booked hotels on Agoda using my Axis Magnus on 30th March. The transaction posted on 2nd April so I was not eligible for March Milestone benefit. I checked this late, so not eligible for April milestone as well. I called Axis Customer Service with no resolution. Is there something I can do? The transaction was of around 50k. It's a huge amount of points to be ineligible!
Recently in one of the yly spending of 15lac also Axis bank following the settlement date and claiming annual fee from user
Looks like we have to be very cautious and well advanced

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do they have it somewhere in the T&C? If not, something worth fighting for.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It maybe because of year end account closure. I regularly see my debit and UPI transactions (ICICI) done at end of quarter show up as a spend in next quarter.

I did a transaction on May 1st 5:30am and it is showing as April 30th. It was a big amount and just because of this I guess I will not be eligible for rewards this month.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I did a transaction on May 1st 5:30am and it is showing as April 30th. It was a big amount and just because of this I guess I will not be eligible for rewards this month.
That could be because of timezone. They probably consider Anywhere On Earth or GMT to calculate current date

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro atleast wait till few months when people will get March milestone benefits. Why are you worrying now? There are people in this forum who made txn on last month date which settled in next month and were eligible for monthly milestone of previous month.
You currently are speculating that you won’t be eligible for March. Have some patience.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How did you confirm you are not eligible for monthly milestone? I read Axis doesn't show whether you met or not like HDFC Bank shows for DCB in netbanking?

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bro atleast wait till few months when people will get March milestone benefits. Why are you worrying now? There are people in this forum who made txn on last month date which settled in next month and were eligible for monthly milestone of previous month.
You currently are speculating that you won’t be eligible for March. Have some patience.
Asked customer care to confirm if I would be eligible. They denied it. Would wait on this then.