• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Detailed Documents that are required for amex card applications.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As Amex is starting its operations soon in India I'm planning to apply for an Amex card, I want some detailed information about documents that are required and also have some queries about Amex cards. so if you own an Amex card please help me out...

1. I already have 2 credit enquiries in my CIBIL in the last 3 months, will that be ok? or should I wait for some time before applying?
2. Do they ask for 1-month salary slip or 3-month salary slip?
3. I work remotely and my office is not in the city where I live, will that be ok?
4. If I apply for platinum, how many companion cards i can get without paying any charge? If I apply for platinum, I want those other cards for their milestone benefits, But I don't want to pay for other cards as 70k fees for platinum will be already too much for me.
5. What kind of retention offers i can expect from the 2nd year onwards?
6. I have heard that how much we can spend on a platinum charge card depend on our spending patterns, so what kind of shadow limit i can aspect for the first few months? and how far they can increase it? (The main reason I'm thinking of applying for a platinum charge card is for the high spending limit, as I own an eCommerce site where we spend a lot of money on Facebook ads and there is always an issue of cash flow)

Seventh and Last... Can I use a charge card to apply for another bank's credit card using the c2c method?

@TechnoFino

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As Amex is starting its operations soon in India I'm planning to apply for an Amex card, I want some detailed information about documents that are required and also have some queries about Amex cards. so if you own an Amex card please help me out...

1. I already have 2 credit enquiries in my CIBIL in the last 3 months, will that be ok? or should I wait for some time before applying?
2. Do they ask for 1-month salary slip or 3-month salary slip?
3. I work remotely and my office is not in the city where I live, will that be ok?
4. If I apply for platinum, how many companion cards i can get without paying any charge? If I apply for platinum, I want those other cards for their milestone benefits, But I don't want to pay for other cards as 70k fees for platinum will be already too much for me.
5. What kind of retention offers i can expect from the 2nd year onwards?
6. I have heard that how much we can spend on a platinum charge card depend on our spending patterns, so what kind of shadow limit i can aspect for the first few months? and how far they can increase it? (The main reason I'm thinking of applying for a platinum charge card is for the high spending limit, as I own an eCommerce site where we spend a lot of money on Facebook ads and there is always an issue of cash flow)

Seventh and Last... Can I use a charge card to apply for another bank's credit card using the c2c method?

@TechnoFino
1. No inquiry in last 3 month.