• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dear ICICI Bank account holders, do you have any idea about the theme in iMobile app?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi all,

My mother and brother's iMobile app has a red theme and mine has an orange. Out of curiosity, I wanted to know why is that? And just to be clear it is account specific. Not OS (iOS/Android) specific. Does anyone of you have any idea?

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You were right @anirbanm bhai. Roz roz nayi schemes bata deti hai mujhe :LOL: .

Btw, what exactly relationship managers are supposed to do? I don't have any higher variant accounts. So I have no idea. @ujjawal @BankExpertIndia @Batmanbaba @anirbanm @HyperBeast
The only job of RM is to pull money from your pockets and get new business for bank. They don't care whether you will get best returns or not on your investment, they only care about their incentives. Don't fall into the trap of this RM concept, believe me you are better without it.

raghavx

TF Select
The only job of RM is to pull money from your pockets and get new business for bank. They don't care whether you will get best returns or not on your investment, they only care about their incentives. Don't fall into the trap of this RM concept, believe me you are better without it.
Relationship managers are nothing but bank executive who are required to sell various banking products to the users they are maped to.
@ujjawal @HyperBeast . Oh she just keeps calling with different offerings. Also, I have revealed a few things like salary, and increment about to happen. Was that too personal to share with her?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
You were right @anirbanm bhai. Roz roz nayi schemes bata deti hai mujhe :LOL: .

Btw, what exactly relationship managers are supposed to do? I don't have any higher variant accounts. So I have no idea. @ujjawal @BankExpertIndia @Batmanbaba @anirbanm @HyperBeast
Relationship manager is a fancy word for bank sales representative.... They will sell you more things than doing your work....

Every conversation will have some hidden sales pitch... So don't get blown away by RM..... Its not a privilege.... Its... Suck as money from customer as possible scheme....

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@ujjawal @HyperBeast . Oh she just keeps calling with different offerings. Also, I have revealed a few things like salary, and increment about to happen. Was that too personal to share with her?
BTW there a twist
The way I handle the RM's is whenever the RM call me for any product offerings and I am genuinely interested in it then I always put forth a condition about completing a task that I give and then proceed with the offering.

For example if a Indusind RM calls me and suggests to park my funds in FD then I keep a condition like "I am interested in Pinnacle CC so if you get me the pinnacle cc with a descent limit then I assure you that I will park my funds in FD in Indusind bank".

This way you can make RM work for you.
The condition can be anything that you want to get done from the bank.
It might not always work but in most of the cases RM might do you work to get their targets completed.
😉

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually the 50k and above mab account comes under privilege program
So you get all benefits associated to 50k and above account varients nothing different for privileged category.
It's just a naming for high variant accounts.
I have a 0 balance savings account, it is also privilege.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-07-13 16-00-16.png
    Screenshot from 2022-07-13 16-00-16.png
    315.1 KB · Views: 49