• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Poshvine - Monthly benefit

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
I completed my DCB 80k monthly milestone last month and I am trying to see if I got the vouchers on poshvine URL or not.
After entering the mob number on poshvine link (https://hdfcbankdinersclub.poshvine.com/), getting below error. I am pretty sure my registered number is the one I have entered.
This is the first time I am trying to receive monthly milestone benefit. Does it takes time or something?

1686150904522.png

Rex

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Statement generated? Sometime it takes time to reflect, wait for some time, they'll send you an sms , you can try opening after the receipt of SMS, if you still face the issue, talk to the CC

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
I completed my DCB 80k monthly milestone last month and I am trying to see if I got the vouchers on poshvine URL or not.
After entering the mob number on poshvine link (https://hdfcbankdinersclub.poshvine.com/), getting below error. I am pretty sure my registered number is the one I have entered.
This is the first time I am trying to receive monthly milestone benefit. Does it takes time or something?

1686150904522.png
Check here : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/dcb-spend-based-promo-query-sept-2022.3169/post-57939

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It took two weeks after statement generation for me to receive email regarding this. So, if it is less than that, I would wait for the email/SMS.
Ok thnks, I didnt recieve mail or sms yet but thought that since it is calculated by hdfc monhtly(1-30) and heard it is generally given by 7th of the month so it might have came today..
My statement is 14th so i guess would have to wait another 15 days😀😀

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok thnks, I didnt recieve mail or sms yet but thought that since it is calculated by hdfc monhtly(1-30) and heard it is generally given by 7th of the month so it might have came today..
Yes it usually comes by 7th but might also get delayed by 2-3 days and it's got nothing to do with statement. So need to check if anyone else have received their monthly benefit yet or not

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We see 4 options to choose from for meeting monthly milestones of DCB.
We can choose any 2 vouchers worth 500 each from these 4.
  • Ola
  • BMS
  • Cult
  • tataCliq
Which among these 4, you guys choose as monthly benefits ?
I think all 4 of them have only 30 days validity, so once we claim them we need to use them within 30 days.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We see 4 options to choose from for meeting monthly milestones of DCB.
We can choose any 2 vouchers worth 500 each from these 4.
  • Ola
  • BMS
  • Cult
  • tataCliq
Which among these 4, you guys choose as monthly benefits ?
I think all 4 of them have only 30 days validity, so once we claim them we need to use them within 30 days.
Tatacliq is the best one since expiry is around 70 days I think.. plus you can purchase something and cancel the order.. the refunded cliqcash would then have 1 year validity..

Other than that.. ola/bms.. depending upon consumption but yeag validity of 30 days is completely unreasonable. I would think it is easy to sell ola voucher compared to bms so prefer ola.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
it is based on calendar month, not statement cycle. email themb if you don't receive the benefits till 10th of the month. they sometimes forget. I had posted a few threads and when other members confirmed that they had received it, I escalated and then HDFC resolved it within a few days.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it is based on calendar month, not statement cycle. email themb if you don't receive the benefits till 10th of the month. they sometimes forget. I had posted a few threads and when other members confirmed that they had received it, I escalated and then HDFC resolved it within a few days.
Oh ok.. my statement cycle is 14 of every month.. for june(first time receiving monthly milestone) as soon as the statement was geenrated on the morning of 15th, got poshvine mail and sms.

Will try emailing them next month if not recieved by 10th.

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Tatacliq is the best one since expiry is around 70 days I think.. plus you can purchase something and cancel the order.. the refunded cliqcash would then have 1 year validity..

Other than that.. ola/bms.. depending upon consumption but yeag validity of 30 days is completely unreasonable. I would think it is easy to sell ola voucher compared to bms so prefer ola.
Hey can you please help me with the following?
1) Can we use multiple BMS GV together? (I have to achieved the milestone this month and planning to achieve next month too so I will claim the coupon at the end of the month and wait for the next one)
2) Can we use any other BOGO offer along with GV on BMS.
3) Also what is the best place to sell any of these milestone vouchers other than Tata Cliq voucher.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey can you please help me with the following?
1) Can we use multiple BMS GV together? (I have to achieved the milestone this month and planning to achieve next month too so I will claim the coupon at the end of the month and wait for the next one)
2) Can we use any other BOGO offer along with GV on BMS.
3) Also what is the best place to sell any of these milestone vouchers other than Tata Cliq voucher.
1. Nope, you can use one bms gv for one booking. Suppose you are booking for 2 people, make 2 bookings seperately. But any excess money is gone. Same goes for ola too. They are one time use.
2. Nope, you cannot use card offers or BOGO offers with these.when you select a card, it will directly goto payment page and ask to enter card details direclty. No option to use bms voucher.
3. We have rml marketplace in technofino.. but be ready to sell it atleast 15-20% less as a lot of people have dcb/infinia and they can just buy these vouchers with atleast 10-15% from smartbuy.

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1. Nope, you can use one bms gv for one booking. Suppose you are booking for 2 people, make 2 bookings seperately. But any excess money is gone. Same goes for ola too. They are one time use.
2. Nope, you cannot use card offers or BOGO offers with these.when you select a card, it will directly goto payment page and ask to enter card details direclty. No option to use bms voucher.
3. We have rml marketplace in technofino.. but be ready to sell it atleast 15-20% less as a lot of people have dcb/infinia and they can just buy these vouchers with atleast 10-15% from smartbuy.
Is there demand of these vouchers in RML Lounge?
I will have no problem in selling them at 20% off but there should be demand. As RML Lounge is paid.