• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Bank to re-launch secured credit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Why any bad experience ?
RuPay-Discover/Diners club card is not accepted on many places outside India including International lounge access.

However, RuPay-JCB cards accepted almost everywhere outside India.

Last week, i read this news Discover global card's alliance transaction market share decrease including RuPay and Diners club card.

The reason was not mentioned in the news but I believe that 50% places dnt accept Discover global card network that's why transaction market share decrease.

Last month, I also read the news that Discover's market share has gone down by 25%, there was talk that some other companies/bank may acquire Discover Bank and Diners Club Card.

jetesh

TF Premier
RuPay-Discover/Diners club card is not accepted on many places outside India including International lounge access.

However, RuPay-JCB cards accepted almost everywhere outside India.

Last week, i read this news Discover global card's alliance transaction market share decrease including RuPay and Diners club card.

The reason was not mentioned in the news but I believe that 50% places dnt accept Discover global card network that's why transaction market share decrease.

Last month, I also read the news that Discover's market share has gone down by 25%, there was talk that some other companies/bank may acquire Discover Bank and Diners Club Card.
Ohkay and PNB Bank Rupay Platinum credit card comes under Rupay-JCB or Rupay-Discover?