• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

customer care email id for kotak credit card

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can send them a message via the form on the website contact us section. I did that and asked them to reply via email to confirm the LTF status of my CC. They obliged by sending me the relevant email confirmation

Ninad97

TF Buzz
Hi @Copycat
Last week I applied for mojo platinum credit card through call I got from agent as she told that the card will be lifetime free. I tried your method of message via the form on the website contact us section. I havent recieved any email yet from them. How many days later did they respond to you ?
Also I was looking though my email and found copy of application, there I see that joining & annual fees is 0. Does this mean it ltf.?

Attachments

• kotak cc.PNG
    kotak cc.PNG
    33.3 KB · Views: 45

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi @Copycat
Last week I applied for mojo platinum credit card through call I got from agent as she told that the card will be lifetime free. I tried your method of message via the form on the website contact us section. I havent recieved any email yet from them. How many days later did they respond to you ?
Also I was looking though my email and found copy of application, there I see that joining & annual fees is 0. Does this mean it ltf.?
I asked on 30th July. They replied on 1st August
Yes, I think that indicates LTF according to this thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/kotak-ltf-card-query.6660/