• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Score/ CIBIL login & access issue, delayed view, plus Phone & email differences across some Credit Cards?

insight

TF Ace
Credit Score/ CIBIL login & access issue, delayed, plus Phone & email differences across some Credit Cards?

As sent to our TF Admin today: Anyone else have any connects to tag or suggest?

So I was new to all this since I was bed ridden for few years.

I was asked to reach out to you on some thread because when I signed up (in March) I was unable to log into CIBIL site multiple times due to some error. I messaged you but was again stuck in medicals to send you error report.

I logged in today after almost 6 months and its finally showing my report, but its showing from March, when it bloody did not let me log in and see it.

What's the point of allowing me to see a Free Report 6 months after I requested it.

Can you help me fix / find a workround for them to fix this?

Also, what would be a good detailed FREE REPORT to get right now to see / check how well things have been reported?
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/platforms-to-check-credit-score-for-free.901/unread - Which FREE ones ought to be best/ detailed?

I suspect there might've been 1-2 late payment errors due to "bank" technical issues that I had asked them to fix.

I'd like to check for those or any similar issues if at all .. so as to report them to fix & update.

AXIS Cards (2020 & 2023) - Vi number (Many years) (Old Yahoo Email Address to Change soon)
APAY Card (2023) - Jio Prepaid No (2023) + Getting Plat non APAY via Twitter Req (One Gmail address)
SBI CB (2023) - Vi (2023) (Hotmail address)

Note:
Had to do that as my Vi # was somehow used/ attached to AMZN US + India A/C from when US was primary base for me)

Back then there were dramas around switching/ using same email for US vs IN accounts. So I had to create separate ones while playing between US & IN.

Found it near impossible for AMZN to switch over to my Vi Number. Have used US Google Voice numbers or Jio prepaid as KEY number on account.

Weird tech.

Questions/ Suggestions:

0 - What kind of Phone Number/ Email semantics would be best/ you recommend?

1 - Is it possible at add/ attach my Vi Number to APAY and / or replace? Or Maybe add that to my Non APAY Plat?

2 - I am considering moving off the banking/ cards from Yahoo to either ALL Hotmail/ Outlook or a combo of Outlook + GMail.

3 - Additional Question space..

Thanks you all. So much to sort out and detangle :)

D₹V

TF Prestige
Use any good app like Onescore/Google Payto se credit score bro. Why are you behind CIBIL?

Also, i-Mobile offers free CIBIL score daily for selected users, which saves ₹1200 anyway (in case you need report)

1. Don't know
2. Use G-mail or Outlook
3. ......

insight

TF Ace
Use any good app like Onescore/Google Payto se credit score bro.
Thanks for suggesting OneCard. Shows well, also found one reported flag to fix.
PS: Lets see what else it shows.
Why are you behind CIBIL?
That's what I was suggested in March and it got stuck. I figured I have to get it unstuck/ fixed before trying any other alternatives.
But I guess now I have to fix other things with TU.
Also, i-Mobile offers free CIBIL score daily for selected users, which saves ₹1200 anyway (in case you need report)
Selected in what way?
1. Don't know
Are there any issues when different numbers are used across diff Institutions?
2. Use G-mail or Outlook
3. ......

shrewdoc

TF Ace
My advice would be to keep one fixed number for Banking related activities and a separate email for that as well.

Receiving mails on different email addresses would be a chaos to organise and maintain.

insight

TF Ace
Open i-Mobile app,
iOS App ver 11.5
click on see report,
Went through all sections, could not find this option/ link.
Where is it meant to be?
it'll give you 440₹ subscription request, don't accept. Get back & open app again,
now click on manage & you'll be able to see your credit report.

Where you can download full report in PDF & see through it.

Works for most users.
Thanks for this Interesting hack! :)
Now please guide me where to execute it :D

insight

TF Ace
No issues.

But keep max 1-2 numbers.
My advice would be to keep one fixed number for Banking related activities and a separate email for that as well.

Receiving mails on different email addresses would be a chaos to organise and maintain.
I agree. Most of all except APAY is on Main Number.
Due to AMZN drama I had to go around.

Could ICICI add/ replace that number for APAY or the Non APAY Card I've requested?

Yes. Hoping to organize things into singular email, just for banking stuff.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I agree. Most of all except APAY is on Main Number.
Due to AMZN drama I had to go around.

Could ICICI add/ replace that number for APAY or the Non APAY Card I've requested?

Yes. Hoping to organize things into singular email, just for banking stuff.
Don't know about Amazon ICICI stuff.

insight

TF Ace
Open i-Mobile app,
click on see report,
Can you please share a screenshot and indicate where in the app this exists on your phone, even if Andorid.
That might help me gauge and find it and try the hack you suggested.
it'll give you 440₹ subscription request, don't accept. Get back & open app again, now click on manage & you'll be able to see your credit report.

Works for most users.

insight

TF Ace
Can you please share a screenshot and indicate where in the app this exists on your phone, even if Andorid.
That might help me gauge and find it and try the hack you suggested.
Open i-Mobile app, click on see report, it'll give you 440₹ subscription request, don't accept. Get back & open app again, now click on manage & you'll be able to see your credit report.

Works for most users.
^ SCREENSHOTS Please :)