• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card upgrade

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Hey guys , Can anyone share or enlighten. like so many people have Good limits but still using Basic credit cards .
like if someone having good limit but still using basic card bank offered in beginning
i hold
1- hdfc
2- axis
3- sbi ..
please explain in context of these banks šŸ˜Ž What specific limit required for upgrading to particular card and also about its criteria for c2c apply

R@ndomizā‚¬r

TF Select
So below are the tentative C2C limits that I'm aware of. Please note these are tentative and there are other factors like your salary, NRV, CIBIL score etc. that may have an additional impact on your eligibility. Others may pitch in as and when they deem it fit -

HDFC -

Upto 3L - Millenia, Moneyback etc.
3-6L - Regalia/Regalia Gold
6-8L - DCB
8L+ - Infinia (subject to some luck and mood of the bank+agent)

Axis -

I'm only aware about Magnus available for limit over 4L. So their other cards should be accessible below 4L limit.

SBI - No idea. Honestly, except Cashback and Simplyclick most of their cards don't make any sense to me.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
So below are the tentative C2C limits that I'm aware of. Please note these are tentative and there are other factors like your salary, NRV, CIBIL score etc. that may have an additional impact on your eligibility. Others may pitch in as and when they deem it fit -

HDFC -

Upto 3L - Millenia, Moneyback etc.
3-6L - Regalia/Regalia Gold
6-8L - DCB
8L+ - Infinia (subject to some luck and mood of the bank+agent)

Axis -

I'm only aware about Magnus available for limit over 4L. So their other cards should be accessible below 4L limit.

SBI - No idea. Honestly, except Cashback and Simplyclick most of their cards don't make any sense to me.
HDFC don't consider ICICI limits for C2C. Meaning, even if you have good limits from ICICI, you would get meagre limits from HDFC.