• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card issuing blunder

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I cancelled Rubyx card with ICICI and as an alternative they issued Platinum card which I had no issue in accepting as it was LTF.

To my surprise I received not one but two Platinum credits cards in mail and surprisingly on ICICI app and site it shows as two Coral credit card.

So I have no clue which card to use and even if I use I don't know whether it is Platinum or Coral. I did not even bother to contact them.

I hope this doesn't impact me.

I cancelled Rubyx card with ICICI and as an alternative they issued Platinum card which I had no issue in accepting as it was LTF.

To my surprise I received not one but two Platinum credits cards in mail and surprisingly on ICICI app and site it shows as two Coral credit card.

So I have no clue which card to use and even if I use I don't know whether it is Platinum or Coral. I did not even bother to contact them.

You have a received 2 platinum cards as far as i know.
I am also holding platinum card, to which netbanking shows coral.

raghavx

TF Select

Why did you close your Rubyx cc? @ChurningNoob

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier

ICICI Is Totally A Shit!!!