• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card for Tax payments

The_Beast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey! As you know magnus is getting devalued and won't be offering reward points on government payments including advance tax payments.
Can you please suggest me a card which I can use to pay advance tax of about 2lakhs every 3 months?( Can spend 2l at once or even 1l each month of that is better for rewards).

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IDFC wealth (I guess it gives reward points), Standard Charted Ultimate (reduced reward points). Plus many threads available here which might suggest other cards than Magnus.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can check:

IDFC Wealth LTF (would give more rewards to you if you spend 2L in one month itself)
Kotak White (will have no renewal charge for spends above Rs. 5 lakh in a year)
Kotak White Reserve
Standard Chartered Ultimate
Axis Vistara Infinite (can remove government transactions in the near future similar to Magnus and Reserve)

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
Hey! As you know magnus is getting devalued and won't be offering reward points on government payments including advance tax payments.
Can you please suggest me a card which I can use to pay advance tax of about 2lakhs every 3 months?( Can spend 2l at once or even 1l each month of that is better for rewards).
Axis ace gives 2% cashback on tax payment. 1% will go on gateway charge+GST. Effectively cashback will be 1%..

vish23

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think you can do it via phonepe app. Will charge you around 1% + gst. Not sure if counts for milestones.
Is it still allowing to pay Advance tax via Phonepe? I don’t see any option to pay tax in Phonepe. Probably not showing up on iOS?

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
is Amazon pay ICICI Credit card giving 1% Apay cashback when paying Income Tax ?
Hey buddy, why are you spamming every tax thread with almost same question? You could just ask in one and wait for answers. It's not like everyone will answer differently in each thread, counteractively people might not answer if they see it as spam.

Hey buddy, why are you spamming every tax thread with almost same question? You could just ask in one and wait for answers. It's not like everyone will answer differently in each thread, counteractively people might not answer if they see it as spam.
excuse for spamming, but since its last few hours so asking in multiple places