• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Database Creation

Deeeeep

TF Buzz
I am working on a project in google sheets where people with google sheet select a card and input the category of their payment and sheet would handle all the reward point calculations. If I contribute to this project, would I be allowed to say use my access to your data in my project? Would be just a google sheet and excel template which would be freely shared with everyone. Will only use the reward rate data.

Willing to contribute regardless, just want to be clear on where the boundaries are.
Interested to work together on your google sheets project, it sounds interesting

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi TFCians,

While creating the Creditpedia application, the most challenging aspect we encountered was gathering credit card data. We have realized that it's not feasible to collect such a vast amount of data within a short period. However, we can achieve this with your help.

We aim to establish a group of individuals who can input credit card data into a Google Sheet. Although entering data may be challenging for those with limited knowledge of credit cards, it can be both easy and enjoyable for those well-versed in credit cards.

Example:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 9.15.23 AM.png

If you are interested, please DM me.

What you'll receive:
  1. Access to credit card data entered by other members.
  2. One year of ad-free TFC experience (with a contributor badge).
  3. One year of RML access (you must complete the RML verification process).
Thanks
Team TFC
This post has intrigued Me

So this yt channel
bekifaayati( whatever it is ) annoying girl with mak up trying to pretend cute with manly voice script

Has same Excel spreadsheet in one of her video
Same tf type website with different colour

Kya chakkar hai Bhai
@ashwink @techt @Shubham Yadav @NShah

techt

TF Legend
@Abhishek012 udhar v member ho Bhai ?
Direct contact h kya
Its him in woman makeup 💄
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
This post has intrigued Me

So this yt channel
bekifaayati( whatever it is ) annoying girl with mak up trying to pretend cute with manly voice script

Has same Excel spreadsheet in one of her video
Same tf type website with different colour

Kya chakkar hai Bhai
@ashwink @techt @Shubham Yadav @NShah
are vo dusri site bhi apn logo ki

abhi jo glitch hua na TF mai uski wajah se

ek similar part ban gaya h mutliverse mai

abhi mods se baat krke merge krwata hu TF mai

purus

TF Neo
Hi TFCians,

While creating the Creditpedia application, the most challenging aspect we encountered was gathering credit card data. We have realized that it's not feasible to collect such a vast amount of data within a short period. However, we can achieve this with your help.

We aim to establish a group of individuals who can input credit card data into a Google Sheet. Although entering data may be challenging for those with limited knowledge of credit cards, it can be both easy and enjoyable for those well-versed in credit cards.

Example:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 9.15.23 AM.png

If you are interested, please DM me.

What you'll receive:
  1. Access to credit card data entered by other members.
  2. One year of ad-free TFC experience (with a contributor badge).
  3. One year of RML access (you must complete the RML verification process).
Thanks
Team TFC
I am interested but unable to DM you..I have an Excel sheet means for my cards.