• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Credit card customer id suspended ( Holding two credit cards)

keraleeyan

TF Buzz
I have two cards, axis iocl card and magnus.
I had the lOCL card first , so I had the customer ID (that I prompted via sms ) through which I could manage my card.
Later when I got my magnus, i registered again using the customer ID for magnus and was working well.

In short, I had separate logins for each cards.

Two days before, I was not able to login to my magnus card portal and it said my customer id has been suspended.
When I signed in to my IOCL card portal , my magnus card was mapped there o_O but IOCL card was missing.
I talked to agents, called customer care and finally visited the branch. The people I talked to were not able to identify the issue. Finally one executive told that I need to cancel one ID and keep one active. I signed a form where it gave consent to close one ID and keep one active.
Now the working ID has also been suspended :cry:

Those who had this issue and got it resolved, kindly give some details that I can share with the bank personnel to pinpoint and resolve the issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-01-14-36-05-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-01-14-36-05-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 84

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
wasn't this requested by banks in last financial year (I don't remember exact details)

1 customer, 1 ID was being promoted.. you must have ignored all the mails which is why you had to face this. Only way is to raise this issue to grievance team and get it sorted out.

keraleeyan

TF Buzz
wasn't this requested by banks in last financial year (I don't remember exact details)

1 customer, 1 ID was being promoted.. you must have ignored all the mails which is why you had to face this. Only way is to raise this issue to grievance team and get it sorted out.
First time customer of axis and I recieved both the the cards by april end - may first week( applied in this FY) only. Never got any emails regarding this from the Bank end. I think the branch will not be able to resolve this. Thanks for the input, will escalate to grievance cell

great

TF Premier
Axis Bank will be like
mujhe-chakkar-aa-rahe-hen-akshay-kumar-hera-pheri-meme.jpg

keraleeyan

TF Buzz
Multiple CustomerID joining into one is a buggy affair for Axis. I am struggling with this from last February. Even after fixing, it is getting jumped back to previous customerid from time to time
All the people at the bank were like , priority account khulvayie , sab teekh hojayega :LOL:

Could you share how you managed to fix it? may be i can share that with them.

JD8331

TF Neo
UCIC is an RBI regulation which states, one customer to have one cust id across SA, cc, Fd or any product. Axis takes this seriously than other banks. Ideally older cust id should have both the cards mapped in the core system for cards CTL prime.

s73uresh

TF Select
I had the lOCL card first , so I had the customer ID (that I prompted via sms ) through which I could manage my card.
Later when I got my magnus, i registered again using the customer ID for magnus and was working well.

Two days before, I was not able to login to my magnus card portal and it said my customer id has been suspended.
When I signed in to my IOCL card portal , my magnus card was mapped there o_O but IOCL card was missing.
I talked to agents, called customer care and finally visited the branch. The people I talked to were not able to identify the issue. Finally one executive told that I need to cancel one ID and keep one active. I signed a form where it gave consent to close one ID and keep one active.

Those who had this issue and got it resolved, kindly give some details that I can share with the bank personnel to pinpoint and resolve the issue
Usually it should not allow to create 2 Cus id, since it allowed, their internal compliance rules might have picked your 2 IDs with same aadhar and PAN and suspended both for some reason known to bank only. To resolve this better write to PNO and get this sorted. Incidentally for last 2 years I have active IDs (1 for CC and 1 for bank account) in Indusind bank, despite raising this issue with branch it is not rectified but surprisingly in my credit card login both CC and bank account are shown, hence I left not following up.
Axis bank systems are not upto mark like icicii, Amex and Citi. Sad part is now axis will manage Citi bank account after they moved out

s73uresh

TF Select

Even I don't remember having received any mails in this regard

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
First time customer of axis and I recieved both the the cards by april end - may first week( applied in this FY) only. Never got any emails regarding this from the Bank end. I think the branch will not be able to resolve this. Thanks for the input, will escalate to grievance cell
Happened to me too. First time Axis customer. Opened Magnus card account then a SB account. One fine day Magnus card went missing. Took a good two weeks to get sorted. This is all on Axis.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier

As others have already said it, one person is supposed have only one customer ID in a bank.
I think meeting branch manager will help resolve your issue.

keraleeyan

TF Buzz
Update: The issue has been resolved. I went to the bank yesterday and was asked to sign a crf. I noted down the costumer id that I want to keep and the login was enabled today. Both the cards are being shown under a single customer id now

reeshi

TF Buzz
I faced the same issue, Tried complaining on customer care, Level 1 email & nodal officer (they didn't able to infact understand the issue)

Multiple complaints done for 1 year no resolution.

Then raised the issue to PNO they said to visit branch to activate the customer I'd. Finally I raised complain on RBI ombudsman, after complaining on RBI they activated my customer I'd and resolved the issue.

cardex

TF Premier
I faced the same issue, Tried complaining on customer care, Level 1 email & nodal officer (they didn't able to infact understand the issue)

Multiple complaints done for 1 year no resolution.

Then raised the issue to PNO they said to visit branch to activate the customer I'd. Finally I raised complain on RBI ombudsman, after complaining on RBI they activated my customer I'd and resolved the issue.
facing same issue ,did u wait for 30 days after PNO complaint or direcrly complained to RBI? I have raised complaint to PNO directly, branch merged all my ID filling crf form, but ID is yet not activated. problem is I need to change mobile number which I cannot because access to Open app is locked.