• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complimentary IDFC First Wealth Credit Card with IDFC Wealth account

Rajkumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
IF I open idfc wealth account,in how many days they will provide the wealth credit card to me and how much limit can i expect

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can't find any link where I can directly apply for IDFC Wealth CC online.
it's not Wealth CC.
It's the portal where you will apply & based on your eligibility they will show you the cards you are eligible for.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Opening Wealth account doesn't guarantee Wealth card approval, its subject to bank approval.
You have to apply for card, they will check your eligibility and then they might offer you Wealth card.
IF I open idfc wealth account,in how many days they will provide the wealth credit card to me and how much limit can i expect

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It doesn't work bro. I m having card with limit in 7 figures and good Cibil also but was given 2L with IDFC Select cc
The best though slow way would be to start using the Select as much as you can..I would start using it as my only card if possible....be particular about repayment and then wait for it.
Upgrades and enhancements usually happen on all banks...In such a case the wealth bank account would prove to be a help.

Bob78900

TF Premier
it's not Wealth CC.
It's the portal where you will apply & based on your eligibility they will show you the cards you are eligible for.

Yes you're absolutely right yesterday i was trying they only showed me two cards as per my eligibility. But i want select card so i didn't applied. I got these cards without entering any of my income details they didn't ask for anything apart from address at. I thought maybe they will ask at next steps but even at last step they didn't ask for income details so i closed the tab🥲

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have two question for Idfc wealth CC
do we get .75% on offline store spending or we get 2.5 % on offline spending on IDFC wealth CC considering we have crossed the threshold of 30k?

2. Does Add on card also enjoy and share the same lounge access limit which primary holder enjoy?

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can someone holding idfc wealth debit card confirm if they are getting 1 % cashback of online spends on cheq app for credit card bill payment?