• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Marriott and Marriott Bonvoy

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One question - For DCB free club Marriott, the sign up can be of any hotel right? Because the benefits are customized by HDFC and doesn't have the full benefits depending on hotel where you can buy. I don't know why the app shows to select a hotel to proceed? Any suggestion what to be selected?

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
One question - For DCB free club Marriott, the sign up can be of any hotel right? Because the benefits are customized by HDFC and doesn't have the full benefits depending on hotel where you can buy. I don't know why the app shows to select a hotel to proceed? Any suggestion what to be selected?

Club marriott Vouchers complementary with HDFC cards are not attractive. But I found paid standalone club marriott membership useful

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you share your thoughts on how it is different?
Please see this for a sample of what you get with standalone Club Marriott

This is for Infinia Club Marriott version

I can't find the link for the DCB one but it should be similar to the Infinia one with much lesser benefits than the standalone one

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please see this for a sample of what you get with standalone Club Marriott

This is for Infinia Club Marriott version

I can't find the link for the DCB one but it should be similar to the Infinia one with much lesser benefits than the standalone one
Interesting, thanks