• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cleartrip Rs 2000 gift card of sbi simplyclick milestone giveaway.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received cleartrip 2000 gift card from sbi. No travel plan for now using cleartrip. Giveaway to someone ..
Show your interest by like or reply..
thanks
I was just searching for best saving deals/vouchers for cleartrip to make my booking. You may share with me if still available. Thanks!

Sha

TF Neo
Did Anyone facing problem with sbi simply click cleartrip voucher while booking flight ticket ? Tried to book flight ticket of Rs 6k. I can't do the remaining amount payment. Someone says i can do the remaining amount transaction using sbi Simplyclick mastercard only. Pls confirm anyone

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Did Anyone facing problem with sbi simply click cleartrip voucher while booking flight ticket ? Tried to book flight ticket of Rs 6k. I can't do the remaining amount payment. Someone says i can do the remaining amount transaction using sbi Simplyclick mastercard only. Pls confirm anyone
Yes, you have to make payment using simplyclick only.

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Can anyone help me with 500rs croma GV/GC that we usually receive on mails via promotional offers.
500rs off on purchase of above 2.5k
Or any spare 500rs GV.
Thanking you in advance !