• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Clarification requested: SBI SimplyClick

akshayhs

TF Ace
Very recently I got the SimplyClick CC from SBI without any documentation/verification. (I hold an account with them for 5y with hardly any transactions).

The only other credit card I have is the OneCard (Federal bank) that is hardly rewarding.
I am planning to split the majority of my expenses which happen to be monthly bills that I previously cleared using the OneCard. Now I am planning to switch them to SimplyClick and I just pay them off on Amazon.

With respect to bill payments, will I get 10X RP on bill payments as well, or should I purchase Gift cards and then use that in turn to repay my bills for maximum benefit?
I also have applied for Amazon pay ICICI CC (both vKYC and pKYC done, pending assessment) that I am hopeful of getting.

At the end of the day, what does TF community suggest I do for the above recurring payments?

arumugam

TF Buzz
I also have simplyclick card.
As per T&C no 10X RP for amazon gift vouchers, but I received 10X RP for buying amazon gift voucher.
You can give a try...

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Nowadays Simplyclick is not that rewarding.
There was a time I used to buy amazon gift card from simplyclick at amazon.
2.5% (10x reward points)+ 5% amazon voucher through sbi yono app.
Still it is beneficial not like earlier.