• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CITI Reward card just offered pay with points without minimum point quota!

kunal89

TF Premier
I was just randomly shoppping on Amazon. Citibank is running 10% flat discount on fashion. I punched my Citi reward card after long time for 2700/-. Right after transaction was done, I immidiately got message for Pay with point within 24hrs. I just had 1300 points in that account. Citi showed 325/- redemption at a rate of 25p.
This is something new and unique (Mostly due to business closure in India) citi offered in recent times. Encashment for citi reward always had a minimum capping on 10000 point. But this was smooth and useful.
I request members with Citi cards to take advantage of this and flush out all rewards points from Citi reward card.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I'm assuming this is so that all the CITI customers don't lose on their accumulated reward points when axis replaces those cards. Anyhow, this is good move, was previously core reward rate for card 25p only or this is reduced one?

kunal89

TF Premier
I'm assuming this is so that all the CITI customers don't lose on their accumulated reward points when axis replaces those cards. Anyhow, this is good move, was previously core reward rate for card 25p only or this is reduced one?
Same. But Citi has 33p reward against Amazon voucher. Min redemption is 1700pts. I won't mind 25p against such a small amount of points though