Do bank have information about that cc which is not reflecting on my cibil?

Alex292929

TF Premier
For example I got a card which is not updated on cibil yet but its inquiry is reported, so if I apply for some other cards do bank have information about that cc which is not reflecting on my cibil?

AsB

TF Ace
For example I got a card which is not updated on cibil yet but its inquiry is reported, so if I apply for some other cards do bank have information about that cc which is not reflecting on my cibil?
Not yet. But, it will be visible to other banks (who pull your report) faster than you, even if you hold a CIBIL subscription.
Most banks take a quarter, or till a billing cycle to report the card or loan. A very few banks (RBL Zomato Card for me), reported the card instantly to CIBIL

Alex292929

TF Premier
Not yet. But, it will be visible to other banks (who pull your report) faster than you, even if you hold a CIBIL subscription.
Most banks take a quarter, or till a billing cycle to report the card or loan. A very few banks (RBL Zomato Card for me), reported the card instantly to CIBIL
so that means if I apply for a cc(lets say axis) then axis knows that I have this cc with this much of limit ( the card which is still not updated on cibil)

AsB

TF Ace
so that means if I apply for a cc(lets say axis) then axis knows that I have this cc with this much of limit ( which is not yet updated on cibil)
No. Axis wont know it.
Let's say that ICICI bank reports new accounts to CIBIL in every quarter-i.e 3 months.
So, till 3 months, Axis wont know that your ICICI limit is so and so. However, they may know that you had applied for their card, and probably that the card was approved.
Because, banks may have a different view of the CIBIL report than the one that is shown to us.
However, once 3 months is complete, let's say 25 March 2023 is when 3 months is completed, and ICICI has reported your card. So, when Axis bank can see the card, it will take You at least 24 March 2023 to view the card in report

Alex292929

TF Premier
His motto of asking the question might be that- banks may deny a new credit card, if they find that a customer has multiple cards
nope actually I got my AP Icici two months back it has the highest limit, I want to apply for Ace but icici hasn't reported the cc to the cibil, I will now wait for it to reflect and then apply as it might increase the chances of approval.

AsB

TF Ace
nope actually I got my AP Icici two months back it has the highest limit, I want to apply for Ace but icici hasn't reported the cc to the cibil, I will now wait for it to reflect and then apply as it might increase the chances of approval.
Axis wont accept that card, if it is less than 6 months. Some branches accept only if the card is 1 year old.
Also, Co-branded card is very difficult to be taken seriously by Axis, unless the card is very very old

Iamgora

TF Select
Don't worry about this I applied for 3 cards in Jan and all got approved. and my cibil score was down by 13 points. Cibil score goes down if you have higher usage. But keep in mind that don't apply for as many cards in a quarter. ideally, i apply for 2/3 cards every 90 days. and my cibil is around 777. and got 7 cards in last 12 months and applied for 10 cards. One of my cards is stuck as I don't have a previous itr file and I don't get the form 16 till now.